Conference Championship Games Thread

I don't see a 2-loss Ohio St getting in ahead of Alabama but maybe I'm wrong.

I think it would be a close decision, if OSU ends up winning by a comfortable margin against Wisco. The committee may weigh the conference championship and strength of schedule in favor of OSU, as well as recent performance. Bama had a bad schedule and looked poor in their last two outings (MSU and Auburn).

Of course, OSU got clownstomped by a mediocre Iowa team, so there's that.

It would be a close decision IMO.

Meanwhile, Clemson is throttling Miami ... 21-0 now

Ohio State with another long play to set up a touchdown. Badgers in a deep hole - looks like they don't have the speed on defense to keep up at this point. Taylor and me so Hornibrook gonna have to step up in a big way or it could get out of hand.

Not a conference championship, but Chris Streveler and South Dakota lost a shootout to Sam Houston today. Ho hum day for Streveler...571 total yards, 520 passing and accounted for 6 TDs.

Not a conference championship, but Chris Streveler and South Dakota lost a shootout to Sam Houston today. Ho hum day for Streveler...571 total yards, 501 passing and accounted for 6 TDs.

I just saw a headline on that. Good for the kid. Glad he found a place where they didn't make him play WR because he had speed.

The speed of the tOSU defense is killing Wiscy.

I expect Wisco to mount a comeback in the 2nd half, they seemed to turn close games into routes often. I think they’re good for a strong push.

I expect Wisco to mount a comeback in the 2nd half, they seemed to turn close games into routes often. I think they’re good for a strong push.

Key drive here.

Suck the clock out of the 2nd half. Score to get within one. Control the ball second half and win.

We'll see.

Huge break for Wisconsin. Turnovers keeping it close

tOSU have a lousy kicker? Can't believe they didn't try a FG.

Not a conference championship, but Chris Streveler and South Dakota lost a shootout to Sam Houston today. Ho hum day for Streveler...571 total yards, 520 passing and accounted for 6 TDs.
Too bad Kill couldn't recruit QB's.

WI should feel lucky to be down just 11. There have been wide open receivers for OSU all over the place but Barrett has missed them. I feel like this game should be 35-0.

WI should feel lucky to be down just 11. There have been wide open receivers for OSU all over the place but Barrett has missed them. I feel like this game should be 35-0.

It's interesting how the OSU players are coached to run fast, get open, and make tacklers miss.
They are much better at doing that vs WI than we did.
We need to coach our players to run faster and get more open vs defenses.

It's interesting how the OSU players are coached to run fast, get open, and make tacklers miss.
They are much better at doing that vs WI than we did.

Catching passes like a DI power 5 B1G receiver would be a nice talent to have as well..

4e02691a400a80ce6e95284c8bde9da5.jpg

Sawyer Stevens of Marshall, MN wins Dr. Pepper $100,000 tuition.

Wisconsin averaging 2.6 yards per carry. Secondary slow as molasses.

If they miraculously come back and get into the CFP they are going to get lit up.

OSU with another play of over 50 yards.
They had two big offensive linemen push the WI D-Lineman out of the way, then the RB ran quickly past everyone.
That's good coaching.

When OSU is on defense, they rush 4 defensive lineman and get pressure on the Badger QB. Again, this is elite coaching.

Hornibrook just got sacked. It looks as if the Badgers have quit on Paul Chryst.

These conference Championship games more times than not are duds.

Osu o line and d line dominating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom