Conference Championship Games Thread

OSU did hand UW some easy points in the first half to keep the badgers in it, but they still didn't look deserving of the playoffs.

To be fair, everyone looks flawed this year. It’s one of those years. What if we still had the BCS system? Clemson which lost to Syracuse vs ? Georgia?

Looked to me like he had him hooked and tackled him. There was a very questionable hold called on OSU earlier that negated a long run so at the very least they offset. There was a non-call on PI around the same time so that also evens out.

OSU didn’t play well, particularly Barrett’s passing game wasn’t elite and they still downed Bucky. Best team going to the CFP.

Yes, OSU was clearly more athletic and has the potential to go all the way.

Refs had a major impact on the game's last drive. Bad offensive holding call (the D lineman fell down on his own) and a defensive holding non-call on the same play put Wisky in a hole they shouldn't have been in. I hate it when the refs decide the outcome of a game on bad calls...even though I don't feel bad at all about Wisky losing.

That was ABSOLUTELY offensive holding. The linesman tackled the defensive end. However.....I do agree that there was an equally obvious defensive holding.

Oh my word. Did anyone just watch that .... just odd bungling by Delany???

Looks just drained/defeated now that Big Ten is out of the playoff.

That was ABSOLUTELY offensive holding. The linesman tackled the defensive end. However.....I do agree that there was an equally obvious defensive holding.

Agree to disagree. The D lineman went down with his own weight and took himself out of the play by lunging off his feet. The O lineman just pushed him on the way down which is not holding.

That vs Bama's anemic strength of schedule. The regular season ending 25-14 lost to Auburn, who lost to No. 6 Georgia in the SEC Championship.

According to ESPN just now Alabama’s strength of schedule was 46th while Ohio State’s was 50th. Can’t talk about scheduling with either one of those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom