vs COPP
W64-39

vs BRY
W83-54

vs ECU
W61-47

vs FSU
L78-73

I think this is going to be a lot closer than People think. I still think the Gophers will win but it looks like this team can defend.

This is not a bad team.

Should be another nice opportunity for Isaiah and the rest of the bench to get more time against a solid team. Not as good as Providence, Bama, Miami or Arkansas of course.

Yes, the fact that this is a home game is good. Classic trap type game, the home court will get us the win though.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can't overlook anyone in the conference because on any given night a team can play a great game and beat you. The bottom line is that if we play the way we are capable of playing the only team in the Big Ten that should scare us at all is MSU. That is not saying we are going to run the table because teams have off nights all the time (we had one against Miami and still almost won), but when we show up and play well that should lead to a win most of the time in conference play.

Cory Saunders is a nice player. They don't have much else but they work hard. Even without Pre we should win comfortably

Doesn’t really matter if fans overlook them

Top Bottom