Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Default Michael Flynn expected to plea GUILTY! LOCK HIM UP!!!!!!

This is big. Trump nailed for Russian Collusion!!

Quote Originally Posted by bga1 View Post
    So you honestly think, knowing all the things that Flynn has been accused of, that Mueller decided to charge him with the most basic and simplest one because that's the end of the story?

Agreed, no big deal here at all.

Quote Originally Posted by El Amin Fan View Post

He flipped on Ivanka for plagiarizing herself? Certainly the timing of this cannot be a coincidence...

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post

Yates was fired for not defending the Trump travel ban. What about this timeline or Flynn's situation has anything to do with Trump colluding with Russia to overturn a US election?

Look, none of us know what is going to happen here. But I and others have said for a long, long time that Flynn was going to get in some trouble. So this is no surprise at all. Mueller may have something from Flynn or he may be just looking to get out of this with a scalp or two before the kitchen gets a little too hot for him and the deep staters he is protecting.

Yates was fired for not defending the Trump travel ban. What about this timeline or Flynn's situation has anything to do with Trump colluding with Russia to overturn a US election?

Look, none of us know what is going to happen here. But I and others have said for a long, long time that Flynn was going to get in some trouble. So this is no surprise at all. Mueller may have something from Flynn or he may be just looking to get out of this with a scalp or two before the kitchen gets a little too hot for him and the deep staters he is protecting.
    I'm sure Mueller is sweating bullets. The only people higher on the food chain that Flynn could roll on is narrow. Could be Jared, Don Jr., Sessions or the President. I'm not sure that they need anyone's help to nail Jared. That would narrow the list even further.

Honestly, that's a good point I had forgotten about. What's concerning, though, is how long Flynn worked in the WH after January 26. Not to mention the Comey meeting on Jan 27.

You're right, maybe this is all Mueller had Flynn on. I doubt it, but it's possible. But when you immediately respond to news with, "and this is not proof of Trump collusion with Russia," you're implying that this is the last piece of news we'll ever get.

I'll just reiterate what I've written before:
    - It's quite possible that the Trump campaign didn't actively work with the Russian government to interfere in the election.
    - That being said, the Russian government pretty clearly attempted to interfere in the election.
    - Trump has nothing but praise for the Russian government, criticizing his own country rather than criticize Russia and Putin.
    - Members of the Trump campaign and family have repeatedly lied in the press and on legally-binding forms about their contacts with Russians. They may well have lied to Congress.
    - Paul Manafort was clearly involved in money laundering involving Russian entities and despite the Trump campaigns pleas, was a key member of the campaign.
    - Mike Flynn was clearly working for and with foreign governments, perhaps including Russia, while working for Trump
    - Trump himself has seemed awfully afraid of the investigation, which is odd since you'd think he'd be eager to clear his name

At the very least there's something in Trump's connection to Russia that he doesn't want people to find out about. It may not have been the campaign itself, but the obvious attempts to derail any process that might get to the truth make it strongly seem that they have something to hide.

This is why I always laugh when people narrowly construe collusion or take the latest piece of lying or connection as the last and definitive word on Trump's innocence. At what point do you sit and wait and stop looking silly because you think *now* we've finally heard everything.

We're gonna get the pee tape!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I'm sure Mueller is sweating bullets. The only people higher on the food chain that Flynn could roll on is narrow. Could be Jared, Don Jr., Sessions or the President. I'm not sure that they need anyone's help to nail Jared. That would narrow the list even further.
    Mueller wants to do 3 things:

1. Protect the FBI from looking dirty (which it was and is), because he is the former head of the FBI, Comey is his friend and he has lots of deep state pals.
    2. Shield the investigation from reaching back into old issues like Uranium One where he himself helped cover up the Russian bribery scheme.
    3. Get as many Trumpsters in trouble as possible without compromising #1 and #2 so that it looks like his investigation accomplished something.

In my opinion- his best shot at doing all of that is to get a couple of scalps like Manafort and Flynn now for crimes not related to Russian election collusion, declare the investigation over, clearing Trump, and hope that Trump and Sessions are willing to overlook past FBI and Justice Department sins if the Russian collusion aspect is put to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    We're gonna get the pee tape!!!

Let's for a moment say all of that is true:

1. Do you believe Flynn?
    2. Is he to be considered a reliable witness?
    3. What did he direct Flynn to contact "the Russians" about? It is not illegal to speak to Russians.

And, if this report is true- someone from Mueller's team broke the law (again). But I guess we only care about some laws...

Also- I see that the report has been updated to say that "President Trump" (not candidate Trump) asked Flynn to contact the Russians. If so is this illegal?

Blog Entries

Let's for a moment say all of that is true:

1. Do you believe Flynn?
    2. Is he to be considered a reliable witness?
    3. What did he direct Flynn to contact "the Russians" about? It is not illegal to speak to Russians.

And, if this report is true- someone from Mueller's team broke the law (again). But I guess we only care about some laws...
    Mueller needed to rush this before his indictment comes down. LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Kingdom Warriors