Uh, oh - how Scott Frost brought Chip Kelly's offense to Central Florida

I disagree.

I think WI wins the west next year by two games.

I think NEB will be Oregon of the Big Ten.
Wisconsin will be the same as they were.

Maybe the west will start to win games against the east on a more regular basis.
Oregon is a mediocre program that won big with a great coach for a few years.
I don’t think frost is as good as Kelly

I disagree.

I think WI wins the west next year by two games.

I think NEB will be Oregon of the Big Ten.
Wisconsin will be the same as they were.

Maybe the west will start to win games against the east on a more regular basis.

Wisconsin road games next year:
@Northwestern
@Iowa
@Penn State
@Michigan

They lose at least two of those four game imo.
Will be hard to win the division by two games at 7-2

Nebraska can't be Oregon though ..... Oregon was only able to be Oregon because they were able to import so many high level kids from California.

Scott Frost, nor anyone else, will be able to import 10-15 high level California kids to middle of nowhere hell Lincoln, Nebraska.

Agreed. In addition, Nebraska's pedigree has had no luster since before recruits were born. They will not be lured into Lincoln by the ghosts of championship seasons past.

It'll be as big an uphill battle as we have on our hands here.

Is the Chip Kelly offense (and Scott Frost's) still unstoppable?

I'm hoping we don't turn into the Big 12 with 56-63 games.

Oregon is a mediocre program that won big with a great coach for a few years.
I don’t think frost is as good as Kelly

In the last 23 years, Oregon has 15 seasons where it won 9+ games, and finished in the top 10 seven times.

As a head coach Chip Kelly has never had a redshirt senior that he recruited out of high school play for him.

I was talking about Bellotti

Pivot. Three losing seasons in the last 30 years spanning five HC. Ranked 15 of those 30 years. 23 bowl appearances. Four Rose Bowl appearances. Cotton Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, CFP, BCS.

Pivot. Three losing seasons in the last 30 years spanning five HC. Ranked 15 of those 30 years. 23 bowl appearances. Four Rose Bowl appearances. Cotton Bowl, Fiesta Bowl, CFP, BCS.

Chip Kelly was their coach for less than one recruiting cycle and put them on probation.

He was their coach four years and when he left had them on probation for 3.
I give Chip Kelly credit for some good freshmen-juniors on that last team. But his first couple of years he was set up for success. Interested to see what he does in LA. He will have them on probation in less than 4 years with all those distractions is my guess

Top Bottom