Do we know whats wrong with Dupree's leg?

All MRSA is staph
Not all staph is MRSA

So I would think saying staff would imply that it is staph but not necessarily MRSA

I have heard from a source that I have fairly good confidence in that it is staph. They never said MRSA. I would think if it was MRSA they’d have said MRSA.

Though I would also think they might not know if it is drug resistant yet at this early stage.

Now you're saying staff? What is staff?

Ah, so you're inferring something based on faulty reasoning. If they said staph, it is quite possible that it is MRSA as, once again, MRSA is staph.

You don't need to explain to me the difference between the terms staph and MRSA - I've been trying to explain it to you, but without much success, apparently.

Now you're saying staff? What is staff?

Ah, so you're inferring something based on faulty reasoning. If they said staph, it is quite possible that it is MRSA as, once again, MRSA is staph.

You don't need to explain to me the difference between the terms staph and MRSA - I've been trying to explain it to you, but without much success, apparently.

I just said the exact same thing you said.
It is staph. No one has called it MRSA because it to this point isn’t resisting drugs. Too early to tell if it is drug resistant though.

Let's have a committee to investigate.

I know nothing about leg infections. So this is probably a stupid question...but would it be painful to play with one? Or is it more about letting the body defeat the infection by taking it easy and getting lots of rest?

In uniform, but a gametime decision is what I'm hearing.

Dupree is warming up, only wearing a tank top (not sure if that matters)

I know nothing about leg infections. So this is probably a stupid question...but would it be painful to play with one? Or is it more about letting the body defeat the infection by taking it easy and getting lots of rest?

It is more about it being risky to other people who come into contact with it. If it is drug resistant it becomes a health issue

Dupree looked off tonight. Heard he lost a ton of weight from the infection so probably a big part of it

Glad he is back thoigh

Dupree looked off tonight. Heard he lost a ton of weight from the infection so probably a big part of it

Glad he is back thoigh

He made a couple of nice jumpers late. Hard to believe he lost 18 lbs as he already looked thin.

He made a couple of nice jumpers late. Hard to believe he lost 18 lbs as he already looked thin.

A lot of that is probably water weight that he is losing. Or at least some of it. Still a ton of weight to lose in such a short time though.

Hard to believe he lost 18 lbs as he already looked thin.

12.5 pounds were because of MRSA and the rest were because of staph. Or was it 12.5 because of staph and the rest due to MRSA? Does anyone know the difference?

12.5 pounds were because of MRSA and the rest were because of staph. Or was it 12.5 because of staph and the rest due to MRSA? Does anyone know the difference?

I think MRSA is always Staph, but Staph...:)

He did. Seemed to struggle a bit earlier in the game.

I am actually surprised he could play as many minutes as he did considering the amount of weight he lost in a really short amount of time. Team is definitely better when he is on the court though so good to see him back out there.

Yeah, looked like he got a second wind.

I think it's going to take weeks of recovery to get him back to normal.

Top Bottom