McBrayer out tonight with leg injury, Washington will get the start

That stinks. Hopefully he recovers quickly. Gonna be fun to have Washington put on a show in a big game.

Dang. I hope Jelly handles the pressure well.

Of course. Ghost of Gangelhoff couldn't let us enjoy things for too long.

National TV...bright lights...shine Isaiah shine!

Nice, well, we had a full 2 weeks of success. That's far more than a Minnesota sports fan should ever get.

Can’t help to think that the fact they didn’t release the severity or lack there of makes me fearful of an acl.

Cause. Minnesota.

Ugh. We lose a lot of length and defense with macbrayer out. This is a big hit if he’s out for any significant length of time.

Nice, well, we had a full 2 weeks of success. That's far more than a Minnesota sports fan should ever get.

Someone place Keenum, Griffin and Smith in bubble wrap ASAP.

Don’t be concerned. It may be a week or so, but it does not threaten the 2018.

I hope we can beat Rutgers and Nebraska without him. We need him back by Arkansas.

Yeah getting him back by Arkansas is very necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitino said it's an infection in his leg. No idear how long the recovery time is. Fingers crossed we get him back soon. We'll need him.

Pitino said it's an infection in his leg. No idear how long the recovery time is. Fingers crossed we get him back soon. We'll need him.

Yeah. Also explains why he wasn’t at game tonight. Don’t want him near other players. Probably ringworm or something.

Pitino said it's an infection in his leg and they don't know how long he'll be out.

Hopefully not MRSA. If so, he might not play for awhile.

Top Bottom