STrib Letter to the Editor: It may be 'goodbye, Gophers'

This is the truth.

I hope all you virtue signalers do not end up in the same situation that I am after thirty-five years of supporting this team. You would think that after fifty plus years of languishing in the second tier of the Big Ten Conference things would start looking up. Yet it is very easy to just go on churning change after change after change.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Change is inevitable. Embrace change! Of course, for all of us there is one change too many.

Bruce Lemke is also on record as saying traffic in Two Harbors is worse than the Twin Cities. He seems to have a ton of time to write letters to the editor with complaints. Fun life Bruce lives

Well, in all fairness, when the leaves are turning in September, you better not be in Two Harbors. Like the 405 in L.A.

Again with the turnaround BS. Broken record time again...it's almost as likely that a new HC matches or exceeds the previous season win total of predecessor as that he won't.

What's the likelihood a new HC matches or exceeds a 9 win coach who was fired and had several players kicked off the team? So we can compare apples to apples rather than comparing the Gophers situation to coaches who were fired for only winning a few games.

He's not wrong, homers. If you're fine watching garbage and repeatedly investing in empty promises, good for you, and by all means keep up the strange virtue signaling. It most certainly means you're a better person and fan.

+1

If he bought tickets to the Nebraska game , would he have written a different letter? Doubt it, because he had his mind made up already.

Top Bottom