***OFFICIAL MIAMI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

IW will learn, but he needs play within offense

IW seemed as if he started trying to play safe at the start. But it was safe and boring.

Then with Mason out, he's trying to do to much.

Let the game come to you, IW.

He's the ultimate... "No... no... no!!!!. Yes!" player.

He had a 1 on five and went for it. That was just a "No! No! No!" play without the "yes!"

Washington stats: 1-8
0-2 from 3.

The one three he was wide open and clanked it badly.

He's playing against another freshman guard who he knows, so I think he's trying to show him up a bit.

Washington just doesn't seem like a smart player, I wish we would have taken Wright instead. I hope he proves me wrong and learns how to play at this level.

You can take the kid out of the playground, but you can't take the playground out of the kid.

Washington is incredibly talented. He is used to playing a different style of basketball. I have no doubt he will adjust and be a valuable player. I'm sure he is pressing a little bit because he's trying to prove himself. He's gonna be fine.

It seemed like Miami dictated that half, I'm happy to be tied. Hopefully the Barn is rocking in the 2nd and we ride it to a win.

Tough first half for IW. At least Mason should be rested.

Washington just doesn't seem like a smart player, I wish we would have taken Wright instead. I hope he proves me wrong and learns how to play at this level.

The skill is there he just needs to figure out how not be the main guy. He will figure it out but it will take time.

Turnover and dumb push leads to a missed shot, more of the same from Washington.

Okay get IW out of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's absolutely astonishing that he's still in the game.

I thought just that Alabama game was supposed to be played with purpose of recruiting NYC. It appears despite the talent on this team, this is suppose to be the IW show.

Washington just caused an 8 - 0 run. All by himself

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I can not recall a time where a player has single-handedly lost us a game... this will be the first if Pitino doesn't calm Washington down.

I can not recall a time where a player has single-handedly lost us a game... this will be the first if Pitino doesn't calm Washington down.

Pitino has told Washington to take the ball up the court, that's a horrible decision

If Pitino is scared to sit IW, he’s not the coach I thought he was. This is utterly ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom