***OFFICIAL MIAMI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Just saw Marcus tweet that out. Damn. That changes things...

McBrayer has a stress fracture in his leg over the summer. hopefully this isn't a long term issue. I almost would rather have Hurt starting than Washington. Ugh this is so awful

McBrayer has a stress fracture in his leg over the summer. hopefully this isn't a long term issue. I almost would rather have Hurt starting than Washington. Ugh this is so awful

I was just going to edit my comment to say that. It would have been nice to have Hurt's length on the wing. Pitino always talks about who starts not meaning a ton in terms of minutes but I guess we'll see how it plays out. Hopefully Hurt gets a lot of Dupree's minutes. It takes the wind out of the sails a bit though...

edit: Gotta imagine Pitino goes zone a decent amount tonight.

Ok... this will be the game Washington breaks out! I hope.

We didn't need you before Isaiah. We do tonight. This is your breakout game!

Taking the game in at Sally’s tonight [emoji1316] go gophers! Sucks about McBrayer though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the game! Watching and cheering from afar in Columbus, OH. Thinking Harris will benefit the most from Dupree missing the game and see the biggest minutes increase rather than hurt or jell. I've been very impressed with his game. We shall see though. Go gophers!

See as how Mason was ejected last game before the 10 minute mark in the second half, maybe we can get 40 minutes out of him tonight

Will need 37+ minutes tonight out of Nate. Expecting huge game out of Amir. He's due for a St. John's type of game on the national stage.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Holy Man and I just booed Myron from close range.

Holy Man and I just booed Myron from close range.

Hahaha, love it.

So upset McBrayer is out. I hope Harris gets a good amount of minutes rather than just giving a ton to Washington. We have way too efficient of scorers for him to jack up too many shots tonight. I'd rather have Coffey and Murphy taking those newly available shots. It would help to have Harris space the floor for them. Dude is nearly automatic from three and is a better defender than Washington.

We're bigger and stronger than Miami. We should be OK.

Lackadaisical start. Gotta get the crowd into it with a run!

Pissing this game away pretty quickly if we can't get our composure and make better decisions. We look positively low energy.

Crowd’s back [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R-E-L-A-X Gopher fans. We are gonna light it up and we'll start getting some calls. I can feel this one. Gophers are gonna roll.

The refs have missed one or two calls against Miami that seemed obvious to me and im a little nervous about how they're calling it thus far, but with the Gophers staying out of foul trouble im not sure i want anything to change other than the score.

Awful charge call on Mason.

Embarrassing that any ref at this level can get fooled by a flop like that. Guy flops in the wrong direction Mason is moving and still gets called. The bar to be a referee must be incredibly low.

The refs have missed one or two calls against Miami that seemed obvious to me and im a little nervous about how they're calling it thus far, but with the Gophers staying out of foul trouble im not sure i want anything to change other than the score.

Letting both times play in the first half. Expect the opposite in the second.

Top Bottom