***OFFICIAL MIAMI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This is getting ugly fast. Miami shooting 50% from the floor, our guys can't rebound and are making some bad shot selections on the offensive end.

We are completely outmatched by Miami. Maybe they end up as a top 5 team but overall this is very disappointing.

You name it, Miami is doing it better.

Ball-handling, defending, shooting, rebounding, hustle plays. All in favor of the Hurricanes.

Yes captain obvious on my earlier post. We are getting out played and out hustled.

Game over.....pathetic effort....Miami is a good team but they have laid a giant egg at home...glad I didn't fork over a fortune to go tonight.

To be fair, it's pretty even after taking out Washington even though Miami is shooting lights out... he's the one that put us in the hole.

B1G getting its @$$ whooped both away and at home. Miami looks like the better team. Hitting their shots and breaking down our defense in the half court. Perhaps this is our first wake up call.

We still win by 5-10. Time for a run. We got this. Think positive

About as ridiculous as your statement.

Well, that was clearly a heat if the moment comment. I love Pitino, easily my favorite coach in this state. Point is that start to the half might cost us the game. IW should have sat immediately after that awful turnover.

Biggest non-conference home game in 20 years. So of course we lose a player to injury, play flat and lay an egg. The Barn should be rocking and it's dead.

Biggest non-conference home game in 20 years. So of course we lose a player to injury, play flat and lay an egg. The Barn should be rocking and it's dead.

It's the Minnesota Way™️

This game proves out how much more important the back court players are in college BB ball.

Harris abandoning the guy in the corner.

When you're banking in 3's it's your night.

Now they're banking in three's from 25 feet.

Pretty much sums up how this is going....

Over/under six wins the rest of the season?

/s

Top Bottom