***OFFICIAL MIAMI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Great crowd! Nice seeing some FB players in the barnyard enjoying themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Washington needs to not in the 2nd half.

Bad 3 minutes to end the half, but I'll take a tie under the circumstances.

Not impressed by Washington, he needs play smarter

refs are blah... the 2 amir drives, that mason charge, the murphy over the back, that steal...great timeout by jim... gophs were about to go on a run...fun game...crowd should get going here

See what I mean about Washington? Dude is too selfish... You'd think he'd start to get it by now but nope... If Mason has to sit out with fouls and no McBrayer... We will lose because of Washington.

I know this is a massive work in progress, but it does not appear Washington has any real interest in whether we win or not. It is like watching the guy in your pickup league who has one singular goal and that is to shoot as often as possible regardless of situation or coverage.

Should be in decent shape in second half with Mason back out there. Murph has been a beast and Washington is definitely showing that he is a true freshman still struggling to adjust.

Very bad half by IW. Forcing way too many shots, He needs to get right fast because with no Pree and Nate with 2 fouls there aren't any other options.

Mason
Coffey
Hurt
Murphy
Lynch

for most of the second half hopefully.

He's been a huge liability on both ends tonight.

He's showing that he's a FR, some good and some bad. He's learning in some high pressure situations and hopefully it pays off with better play as the year goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If IW had refrained from shooting in first half Gophers would be up 8 at half.

Not pretty but it is fun. Mason got screwed. His first one is not a charge and the 2nd seemed weak compared to what they've been letting go. Mason, Murphy, and Coffey need to take control in the 2nd.

Pitino better not be shy and tell Washington to pass first or else he will cost us the game, similar to the Bama game.

Overall that wasn't a great half by the Gophers, yet it is still tied. Looking forward to what they do in the 2nd.

Honestly rather have Harris in right now instead of Washington. At least he plays within the offense.

Top Bottom