***OFFICIAL MIAMI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Gotta give Miami credit. They look like the superior team up to this point.

I think we're seeing what everyone kind of expected....that depth is going to kill us this year.

Teach Washington a lesson and bench him the rest of the game... I don't even care.

Sloppy on both ends. Not our night. Lack of depth rears its ugly head.

Unless these guys focus in on defense, they're in a world of hurt.

Miami is doing anything they want on the offensive end right now.

Didn't Miami come in as a mediocre 3-point shooting team? They're hitting everything tonight.

The McBrayer injury really changes things. Washington is trying too hard and we're too slow when we have to go to the bigger lineup with Hurt.

ESPN2 has as seen on tv ads in the middle of a top 15 college basketball game. No wonder they're laying everyone off.

Everybody take a deep breath...we got this

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Coffey is the only reason why this is still a game (Murphy excellent as always).

Hurt has his physical limitations but he isn't going to lose you a game.

Get Konate out of there. Another missed rebound leads directly to a 3.

And he's doing absolutely nothing on the offensive end. I'm not sure why he's playing so much. Is Fitzgerald hurt as well?

Yeah, I'm confused by these lineups tonight. Get the best players on the freaking floor before the game is over. This isn't UMass.

What a complete wipeout by the B1G in this non-conference.

What is our fg percentage? Can't finish at the rim no rebounds
Looks like an L comin[emoji20]

Hopefully this is a wake up call. They've slacked off on defense most of the year now it is costing them big time tonight.

Really disappointing that this veteran team has come out so flat in a huge game at home. I expected better.

Surprised with all the turn overs - Lazy passes going for layups on the other end. Jelly going 1-10 so far. Got away from Murphy a bit. Go back inside then play better defense.

Top Bottom