***OFFICIAL MIAMI AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A MATCHUP TONIGHT WILL BE!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FANS WILL WEAR GOLD. THE BARN WILL BE ROCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

I own a gold RTB shirt and a gold sweatshirt. Most of my gopher gear is maroon or grey. I did catch a barnyard t-shirt last year and that is gold, so thats cool

I'm so excited for this game. The Barn is going to be rockin tonight!

That's where I'm at. Going to the game but no gold Gopher gear. Wish they would do a giveaway. At least I am in the shadows in the nosebleeds :D

Go buy some pregame at the book store or goldy's lockerroom

I own a gold RTB shirt and a gold sweatshirt. Most of my gopher gear is maroon or grey. I did catch a barnyard t-shirt last year and that is gold, so thats cool

I prefer Maroon, but I have plenty of gold

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

That's where I'm at. Going to the game but no gold Gopher gear. Wish they would do a giveaway. At least I am in the shadows in the nosebleeds :D

No excuses allowed! I have lots of maroon garb, but no gold. So, I stopped by Savers last night and found gold Gophers T-shirts for my wife and I. Total cost $6.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm always surprised when people don't have a gold t-shirt. I have 2 drawers full of them from years of student tickets and on-campus events, and I haven't been in college for a decade.

I'm always surprised when people don't have a gold t-shirt. I have 2 drawers full of them from years of student tickets and on-campus events, and I haven't been in college for a decade.

Are you wearing your "Monson's Mob" shirt tonight?!

Go Gophers!!

OMG...don't be so cheap you guys. Buy a t-shirt or a sweatshirt. I buy something for a family member or myself every time I'm at a game. It's called Gopher pride! Make some noise no matter what is happening. My it scary for the convicts and get our boys fired up. Go Gophers!

I'm of the opinion that these color-coordinated-themed games are pointless. As long as the Barn is making noise and the student section is doing its usually thing, our team will have the advantage. what people are wearing is incidental.

having said that, if you got a gold shirt or sweatshirt, might as well wear it tonight

I'll go ahead and be the first to admit this: I think I might be too old for this level of excitement. Not sure I can take this game. Is the whole F-ing season going to be like this? :eek:

I'll go ahead and be the first to admit this: I think I might be too old for this level of excitement. Not sure I can take this game. Is the whole F-ing season going to be like this? :eek:

as long as a top-10 ranking is on the line, then yeah pretty much

My gold shirt is ready. I am missing the barn tonight, but my house will be loud and proud! GO GOPHERS

Just threw on my 1997 tattered gold sweatshirt from my season ticket years... Lots of good mojo left in it. Wish I could be there tonight - Go Gophers!

Great opportunity tonight to show we belong in the Top 10. Miami beginning a brutal 10 game stretch that includes 6 away games, 1 neutral and 3 home. Time to defend our home court and not lose like the other B1G teams.

The family will be in Gold tonight and supporting from Phoenix. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom