Pitino on KFAN

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
I’m not positive but I think his weekly show will be replacing Fleck’s. Tuesday Noon-1pm w/ Grimm and Gaard.

I love listening to him. He is actually funny and insightful. Usually open and honest about things.

Pitino has the best personality of any coach in the metro. That’s for sure. We got so lucky getting him and it seems like he likes it here so it is a marriage made from heaven.

Although I didn’t appreciate the way he answered what the South Beach equivalent is in Minneapolis. Do we really not take our recruits to downtown and uptown?

Pitino has the best personality of any coach in the metro. That’s for sure. We got so lucky getting him and it seems like he likes it here so it is a marriage made from heaven.

Although I didn’t appreciate the way he answered what the South Beach equivalent is in Minneapolis. Do we really not take our recruits to downtown and uptown?

I would say he is refreshing because he is honest as he can be. No coach speak, no cliches, and he seems pretty humble. Its refreshing

Nice to hear the full scope of what was going on at the Barclays center: Cold in the arena, fans getting at our players, mason and sexton being friends, etc.

I especially liked the honesty when saying we were luck it was in front of our bench.

Good stuff thanks for posting.

I’m not positive but I think his weekly show will be replacing Fleck’s. Tuesday Noon-1pm w/ Grimm and Gaard.

I love listening to him. He is actually funny and insightful. Usually open and honest about things.

He's great. My favorite line from yesterday, re the Alabama game.

"They can do the fake out rage thing that people do, that's cool, go ahead and tire yourself out with that"

I thought he was great yesterday. And unlike the football version, it doesn't have disinterested Mark Rosen weighing the show down.

What a great listen! Love his candor and humor.

The "Gophers on Demand" podcast channel on the IHeart Radio app has them all from this season. Normally posts the 12:00 show a few hours after it airs.

Top Bottom