All things 2017 ACC/B1G Ten challenge thread

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Light slate of games tonight.

I did see Wisconsin is 7pt underdogs. With the way Virginia plays, we could see an over/under around 100

Nice to see that a 10 vs 12 match up is secondary to 1 vs unranked.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tv has sucked this year, it's ridiculous. wed, should be the #1 game in america

Watching the Wisconsin/Virginia game is about as exciting as watching paint dry...

Reuvers is playing? No more redshirt huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't know Davison was a HS QB. Why has this never been mentioned before? :rolleyes:

Bo Ryan > Greg Gard

Without question. Nothing against Gard. I think he's a decent coach but Wisconsin likely is no longer a perennial tournament team after Ryan.

What a joke, the ESPN commentators talking about the ACC/B10 games this week and they mention how the good games are....Purdue/Louisville, Duke Indianna even Illinois and Wake Forest. Not a single mention of Minnesota and Miami, pure ignorance by the commentators imo.

What a joke, the ESPN commentators talking about the ACC/B10 games this week and they mention how the good games are....Purdue/Louisville, Duke Indianna even Illinois and Wake Forest. Not a single mention of Minnesota and Miami, pure ignorance by the commentators imo.

Gopher fans hate not being mentioned.

37 points is really not good. I know Virginia plays a deliberate (boring) style of basketball but 37? Tubby would be ashamed.

Granted they held Virginia to 49. But they lost by almost 33% of their score

Virginia / Wisconsin has to be the worst viewing matchup in the NCAA. God was that awful.

I hope we can effectively double Happ, UW has nobody else to lean on.

UVa is what Wisconsin wishes to be. Ugly Bennett-ball either way.

Happ looks like the strain of carrying that team is starting to wear on him. He didn't have a great game tonight and looked flustered a few times. Brad Davison is literally their second best player right now, and that's not a good thing.

Yeah, but at least we're not going into Wednesday night just hoping a link works so we can view the game. Progress!

This non-conference battering is going to be good experience for the Wisconsin young guys in the long run. Davison is going to average over 10 a game all year and Kobe King could be dangerous once he finds his feet a little more. Pritzl needs to take more than 3 FG attempts per game as he's one of their top options offensively (he'll be their best 3 point shooter and he'll probably have the most attempts from long range). Trice and Iverson are both solid players that can get you 10 a game as well. Happ will be Happ once the surrounding pieces get past the early growing pains. They'll be in the mix for a top-four finish in the B1G. I see them as an 8 seed in NCAAs.

This non-conference battering is going to be good experience for the Wisconsin young guys in the long run. Davison is going to average over 10 a game all year and Kobe King could be dangerous once he finds his feet a little more. Pritzl needs to take more than 3 FG attempts per game as he's one of their top options offensively (he'll be their best 3 point shooter and he'll probably have the most attempts from long range). Trice and Iverson are both solid players that can get you 10 a game as well. Happ will be Happ once the surrounding pieces get past the early growing pains. They'll be in the mix for a top-four finish in the B1G. I see them as an 8 seed in NCAAs.

3-4 Wisconsin? I'm questioning whether they'll qualify for the NIT...

Virginia / Wisconsin has to be the worst viewing matchup in the NCAA. God was that awful.

Hence the reason the game was slotted in that position (competing against MNF)

I doubt Wisconsin has that many players averaging double digit scoring based on looks so far, but who knows

You can't count out Wisconsin, but the 2015 recruiting class looks awful and they're not used to relying on young players.

No mention of Notre Dame/MSU either? Guessing they were maybe trying to hype up other games figuring people will find the bigger ones already. Duke/Inidana is one that looks good based on the names but will almost certainly be a Duke blowout.

Zips had the appropriate tweet/screen shot on Twitter

On at least 2 occasions ESPN showed the screen shot of the 4 "notable matchups". Gophers-Miami nowhere to be found. At the very worst -- if you take out brand names (which ESPN won't allow itself to do) -- Gophers-Miami the 2nd-best matchup behind Sparty-Notre Dame. Duke-Indiana is one of the worst team pairings in the whole thing.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yeah but Duke is Duke and is the #1 team in the country. Minnesota Morris could be in the Big Ten playing Duke in this thing and the game would be mentioned.

We're those just the 4 games on ESPN? Are we on ESPN2? Still dumb, but I'm thinking they were just hyping the games on the flagship network.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom