How close is Wednesday to a sell out?

It should tell you if they are obstructed.

Im in section 120, row 22 and there is a beam 3 seats to my left.

How far back to the chair backs go? I always think I'm surely close enough and end up in the 1st or 2nd row of bleachers.

How far back to the chair backs go? I always think I'm surely close enough and end up in the 1st or 2nd row of bleachers.

In my section they are row 23. Not sure if it varies. Prior to this year, I always ended up in row 1 of the bleachers somehow. Its a gift we share I guess.

It should tell you if they are obstructed.

Im in section 120, row 22 and there is a beam 3 seats to my left.

I was kind of searching around on the U's website and in their tickets they have minor obstruction and then the major obstruction. Im assuming the major means the beams are in the path of the ticket holder?

I was kind of searching around on the U's website and in their tickets they have minor obstruction and then the major obstruction. Im assuming the major means the beams are in the path of the ticket holder?

Yeah, avoid major obstruction if you can.

Minor is generally a non-issue. I've sat in plenty of "minor obstruction" seats and they are usually quite good. You might miss part of the big video board over the court, or not be able to see a corner of the court clearly but it is actually minor.

I love that The Barn has obstructed seats.

Not even close to a sell-out. I remember the days when all the seats were filled. It didn't matter if you could see, it was just to be in the building.

Not even close to a sell-out. I remember the days when all the seats were filled. It didn't matter if you could see, it was just to be in the building.

So when all unobstructed seats are sold and many obstructed seats are sold, it isn’t close to a sellout. Good to know.

In my section they are row 23. Not sure if it varies. Prior to this year, I always ended up in row 1 of the bleachers somehow. Its a gift we share I guess.

My seasons used to be the first row of bleachers in section 114. Honestly, I'd have rather sat there than in the last few rows of chairs. Once the stands hit that steeper incline at about the half-way point, there's such little leg room that a 6'2" guy like me is uncomfortable the whole game. The first row of bleachers right behind those, however, has a TON of legroom.

Top Bottom