Pack the Barn, for the rest of us if not for yourself

gopherlaney

Reaction score
I have been a Golden Gopher fan since birth.

I remember sneaking my dads radio up to my bedroom and listening to the late comeback at IU capped off by Eric Harris hitting the game winner on the baseline.

Went to the U during the Monson years and was forced to watch Kevin Payton run the point, but still I went and never missed a home game.

I currently live in Houston and watch every game.

Wednesday needs to be special. I’m talking about 1997 energy level, in your face, 3 digit decibel level, welcome to the Barn evening with Miami coming to town.

For those of us who can’t go; please buy a ticket, be there early, and scream your *** off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Done and done.

Wonderful post. Got me right where I feel it. There are gonna be some kids who fall in love with gopher basketball at the Barn tomorrow. Go gophers!

Games like this are why I bought season tickets. I love when The Barn erupts. Nothing will ever match it

8pm start means many people will be liquored up after dinner and the students will have time to crush a few beers/shots after class. I think it's safe to say it will be very loud, especially if it's a close and/or exciting game.

I’ll be there. In fact, I already cancelled the conference calls I host Thursday morning because I know I won’t have a voice left after the game. Let’s make that court shake!

I’ll be there. I can’t wait!

Get your gold on!

Students are getting shirts. Everyone else getting gold Pom poms

Great post. I'd love to see the Barn be the type of place that is loud from the jump and not just when the team is going on a run. It certainly has sounded great on TV at times during the Pitino era and the Tubby era, but usually that's only been when the team has been rolling...they need it when they are losing a lead or down by 10 as much as they do when they are going on one of those 10-2 spurts. It would be nice to start getting that home court whistle too which the Gophers have to deal with elsewhere...and the fans can help make that happen.

Checked out tickets through the U, just to see what was available. Best currently available seats, Section 220, Row 11. That is getting awfully close to a sellout

Top Bottom