A 7-second clip for your enjoyment...

Dirtiest play by a Gopher in as long as I can remember.

Dirty as in awesome, not cheating. Love that pause he takes to look down on him -- wish the clip ran a second longer so you'd see the shot going through the net.

Yeah, thanks. I thought people would know what I meant by dirty.

Cold blooded. . . reminds me of Babe Ruth's called shot.

There's a lot of gopher fans on this site that would have argued to sit Babe Ruth for that.

Dirty as in awesome, not cheating. Love that pause he takes to look down on him -- wish the clip ran a second longer so you'd see the shot going through the net.

I would donate money if they would play that before the game at the barn. What Fun.

Then he got up and ran his mouth. Because what better time to try and explain how great you are to someone?

Now, he's some kind of hero for bravely facing down a 3 on 5 situation and scoring a bunch of points. Never mind that the opposing team basically quit playing and allowed him to do that.

Kids these days. No shame.

Then he got up and ran his mouth. Because what better time to try and explain how great you are to someone?

Now, he's some kind of hero for bravely facing down a 3 on 5 situation and scoring a bunch of points. Never mind that the opposing team basically quit playing and allowed him to do that.

Yuck.

Which kid's presents are you going to steal this year?

I think everyone is seeing this wrong as if Mason was giving him some kind of staredown after the dude tripped on his teammate's foot.

Clearly Mason was concerned that he was injured. He looked down, prepared to stop the play and call the 'Bama doc over. Seeing that he was actually okay, he continued playing and drained the 3.

I think everyone is seeing this wrong as if Mason was giving him some kind of staredown after the dude tripped on his teammate's foot.

Clearly Mason was concerned that he was injured. He looked down, prepared to stop the play and call the 'Bama doc over. Seeing that he was actually okay, he continued playing and drained the 3.

That's how I saw it.

old.jpg

This is, in fact, the case.

Top Bottom