Early Roll Call For Season Ticket Renewals

LOL, get over yourself.
People do a cost-benefit analysis and the cost of Gopher tickets to watch them consistently lose is not worth the benefit of drinking in a parking lot with Gopher fans. I can drink with Gopher fans at the bar while watching the Gophers lose for free.
When Fleck produces a team that is at least competitive against upper-level, let alone lower-level B1G teams, I will do another cost-benefit analysis. Right now, however, the benefit is far too low for the cost.
However, if the AD and marketing department want to sell tickets at Northwestern University prices...I would attend. You think we'll see any $6 seats?

I have done the analysis and just decided to spend the money on other Gopher teams. Go to more basketball and hockey (mens and womens), volleyball, baseball. I commend everyone who is sticking with the team and renewing their seats. Just not something I can justify spending that kind of money on.

I have done the analysis and just decided to spend the money on other Gopher teams. Go to more basketball and hockey (mens and womens), volleyball, baseball. I commend everyone who is sticking with the team and renewing their seats. Just not something I can justify spending that kind of money on.
Right. Good points.

Definitely keeping my two! I believe the future will be bright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be renewing our 4 tickets!

The "good old days" are ahead. Looking forward to it.

Go Gophers!!

22 years of season tickets. Not renewing.

Looking forward I am on the fence, the past 7 years as a season ticket holder have had their moments of ups and downs. Beating Iowa and rushing the field and touching Floyd, and the first visit of Nebraska to the Bank and watching the Gophers pull out that Victory as well. There have also been several moments of disaster like a loss to UND, and being steam rolled at other times along with the ever eventful just trying to get into the stadium on game days. Who knows how long the line will be because security can't seem to figure out how to get people into the building in an orderly way, (Speaking with a U of MN dispatcher - the security company can't seem to fill all the positions) that doesn't have lines going to the street. However at the end of the day I think as of now I am still on the fence, have to see how things look with the recruits coming in and then make a decision from there.

22 years of season tickets. Not renewing.

We will hope to see you back in a few years when the boat is cruising along!

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

We have had tickets a long time. We haven't decided if get them next year or just buy them for the games we can make. The seat donation is so high I just don't know if it's worth it anymore and with all the empty seats will be pretty easy to get tickets equivalent to ours for a lot less.

Renewing all 6 of mine without a doubt. Row the Boat!

Been a holder since 1996 and I'm on the fence. A few of my reasons are personal but the one that isn't is that after Saturday's game, for the first time in my 20+ seasons I felt like I was owed something. I don't think the coach was trying to win the ballgame and that burns me to no end.

In for my 2. I believe I'll stop renewing when they plant me, although it got a little touch-and-go towards the end of last season.

I actually called and tried to renew mine today but they wont let us renew them yet. I did in January last year so I'll probably callback then.

Long time lurker on the board - six years without a post - but called this morning for 6 and a tailgate spot. Here’s to hoping!

Fantastic first post! Hope to see you out at TCF next year.

Thank you! Despite a five hour drive we’ve been to a majority of the home games the last handful of years so my brothers and I decided it was time to make it tradition.

Thank you! Despite a five hour drive we’ve been to a majority of the home games the last handful of years so my brothers and I decided it was time to make it tradition.

:drink:

Long time lurker on the board - six years without a post - but called this morning for 6 and a tailgate spot. Here’s to hoping!

Jumpin' in off the high dive! :clap:

Most likely out, i went with my friend and his dad, my friend just moved to Vegas

We'll go to few games still and I'll try get others to single

None of my other friends are interested, sad

I may be time for you to reassess who your friends are???

Top Bottom