What Gophers (If Any) Do you Think Will Get Drafted

Steven Richardson will benefit from Aaron Donalds success in the nfl. Probably a late round pick I'd think.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Richardson and I like Celstein as well. Could see Duke getting a camp invite

I think Richardson will get drafted somewhere and stick to add depth, agree that Celestin could get a look.

That is a point in PJ's favor. Probably nobody. Certainly all candidates are of the 7th round variety. The NFL likes potential...Santoso can kick the ball a long ways. He just didn't seem to often do it? He can also kick off and kick field goals, one roster spot for the aggressive coach? You'd think in domes or nice weather places he'd be a weapon.

None.

And none next year.

Which is a large reason we won 5 games this year and got manhandled the last two.

I could see Richardson as a late-round pick. Celestin will get a training-camp invite somewhere.

None

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, don't see any of them getting drafted. I'm sure a few will get UDFA offers though and there's always the Vikings free agent rookie mini-camp for those that don't.

Richardson is a very good college player but he is undersized by NFL standards and is not dominant enough to make teams overlook his size entirely. Will honestly be surprised if any of the current seniors get drafted. A couple might work their way onto rosters (Richardson, Celesten, McGhee) but none of them are locks.

Richardson is probably the only one with any shot at all of getting drafted in the late rounds but I wouldn't expect to see it happen.

No one drafted but the others already mentioned could get tryouts and I would add Merrick Jackson and Kobe McCrary to the list as well.

I've been a big fan of Santoso but he'd best not put yesterday's footage in the audition tape...not his best.

Yeah, as others have said it's probably Richardson or bust as far as actual picks go. Either way, I actually think he'll stick on a roster. Celestin will likely get a camp invite. I just don't see it with anyone else. Maybe Vikings minicamp invites for a few other guys like McGhee and Stelter.

Richardson probably on the wrong side of the draft bubble right now. My guess is none are drafted but a long time to go. Heres hoping some of our guys get invites to shine in senior bowl games.

That is a point in PJ's favor. Probably nobody. Certainly all candidates are of the 7th round variety. The NFL likes potential...Santoso can kick the ball a long ways. He just didn't seem to often do it? He can also kick off and kick field goals, one roster spot for the aggressive coach? You'd think in domes or nice weather places he'd be a weapon.

I was thinking the same thing, did he set himself up to be both a punter and a field goal kicker? Has that happened in the NFL? It would be a big advantage to an NFL team if he really could fill both spots. It's a real long shot, but it'd be great to see it happen.

Top Bottom