Cowardice!

LaXGoph

Reaction score
I’m still on the boat, but that was the biggest piece of crumb I’ve seen in a long time. I’ll acknowledge we don’t have the horses to win that game, but ****, at least hit someone in the mouth once! Our coach just curled up into a ball and begged for mercy all game. I’m not made of money, and it cost dollars to attend a game, the least this staff can do is make it look like they’re trying to win..or if not win, at least make some noise losing. How much longer do we need to put up with this?!

What you didn't like the white flag coming up on the 3rd down play by running that worthless option that never worked to ensure they would be in a better punt position? I was screaming at the tv, "your 5 and 6 against a huge rival and you run this??? At least have some balls to at least attempt to win!" My buddy just laughed at me.

You’re right seasons over, but I’m still going to pony up for season tix and a tailgate spot again next year..and I’m sure I’ll go to Madison again in hopes of a victory, I’m just getting tired of the same old same old.

was at the game, yelling the same thing. No excuse, that fight was not a fight. We just put on a sparing helmet and took punches.

The WR drops had to take a toll on the coaching staff.

Leidner had that issue to deal with too but it really seemed to escalate this year.

Really makes the time with Decker and Maxx seem special.

The WR drops had to take a toll on the coaching staff.

Leidner had that issue to deal with too but it really seemed to escalate this year.

Really makes the time with Decker and Maxx seem special.

Most of those "drops" were bad throws, or the defender was right there to knock the ball away or pull the arm away from the catch.

There were drops but the numbers were inflated. The biggest problem is the receivers were very seldom open. That was on the WRs and the routes. The frustrating things is how long all the passes took to develop. The Gophers were killed by all the 8-12 yard throws that were completed against them that let the opponent move down the field.

Seemed like we hardly ever threw those passes and when we tried, it felt as if it took about a half-hour from the snap until the ball was finally thrown.

2 weeks in a row they just laid down- hopefully this attitude is not part of the culture

Yup, they gave up on the passing game after the 1st or 2nd quarter versus NW.

Most of those "drops" were bad throws, or the defender was right there to knock the ball away or pull the arm away from the catch.

There were drops but the numbers were inflated. The biggest problem is the receivers were very seldom open. That was on the WRs and the routes. The frustrating things is how long all the passes took to develop. The Gophers were killed by all the 8-12 yard throws that were completed against them that let the opponent move down the field.

Seemed like we hardly ever threw those passes and when we tried, it felt as if it took about a half-hour from the snap until the ball was finally thrown.

I hope you are not talking about Croft. You would be wrong. He throws a great ball most of the time. The receivers drop them. Should Croft run out and make the catch, too?

Actually there were three legitimate drops that most high school receivers would catch. Poor patterns usually happen because the receiver doesn't have the speed/quickness necessarzy to create separation. Until we get different receivers or these receivers get better coaching, we will see the same problems next year, regardless of the QB.

What you didn't like the white flag coming up on the 3rd down play by running that worthless option that never worked to ensure they would be in a better punt position? I was screaming at the tv, "your 5 and 6 against a huge rival and you run this??? At least have some balls to at least attempt to win!" My buddy just laughed at me.

Not really sure what running the option in 3rd and long was trying to accomplish.

The was bizarre playing calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would have loved to see some of the game but I was surrounded by some of the worst red neck white trash fans I have ever seen. Drunk as skunks. It is not surprising they are viewed as one of the worst fan bases. Go Buckeyes !!!!!!!

Ski-U-Mah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are not talking about Croft. You would be wrong. He throws a great ball most of the time. The receivers drop them. Should Croft run out and make the catch, too?

Nah, as we've seen the last couple of weeks, if he's lucky, he can't get more than 2-3 yards past the line of scrimmage anyway...

That’s it! It was effort. If only Fleck hadn’t ost the team it would have been a close game

Somewhat related- he made the comment post game about those players who stay will be champions. This to me tells me there are many issues and I see several people leaving or being run out by Fleck

Somewhat related- he made the comment post game about those players who stay will be champions. This to me tells me there are many issues and I see several people leaving or being run out by Fleck

No question. Every coaching staff change means guys who aren’t all in are going to be asked to look elsewhere if they ever want to play.

Kill did it, Brewster did it, I can’t remember that far back but I’m sure mason did it

I would have loved to see some of the game but I was surrounded by some of the worst red neck white trash fans I have ever seen. Drunk as skunks. It is not surprising they are viewed as one of the worst fan bases. Go Buckeyes !!!!!!!

Ski-U-Mah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were going to spend the game calling security on all the miscreants? Let me guess, you just sat there meekly, seething internally and did nothing, because no one did anything actually objectionable.

I'm curious to see who leaves if there are people leaving.

Top Bottom