70-0, that's some elite ass whoopin' PJ

Triple D

Reaction score
Way to be Elite at something,let's not get to HYPRR and keep it All in the F. A. M.I. L. Y.

You better stop that or you will be accused of being an anti-PJ bobo and you know how many people on this board can’t stand that!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Breaking news gophers program was better in 1950 than it is today

The fact we lost 70-0 in the last 2games yet only through the ball 20'times is apparent enough Fleck just wanted the season to end- no real effort in game planning or trying to even get back in the games. He should apologize to the season ticket holders

The fact we lost 70-0 in the last 2games yet only through the ball 20'times is apparent enough Fleck just wanted the season to end- no real effort in game planning or trying to even get back in the games. He should apologize to the season ticket holders

4 completions and 3 interceptions in those 20 attempts. So say you're the coach, and you know you have a 20% chance of a completion and a 15% percent chance of an interception, do you just keep throwing it every time? The passing game was a complete dumpster fire this year and directly led to a horrid season. That's gotta be upgraded going into next year.

4 completions and 3 interceptions in those 20 attempts. So say you're the coach, and you know you have a 20% chance of a completion and a 15% percent chance of an interception, do you just keep throwing it every time? The passing game was a complete dumpster fire this year and directly led to a horrid season. That's gotta be upgraded going into next year.

With 9 + drops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2017 Is The First Time The Gophers Have Been Shut Out In Back To Back Games Since

1950!
Way to go PJ!
It's been 67 years since we achieved that mark!

It's year 0 so it's like it didn't actually happen.

While we think we have problems. Watching Sports Center they showed what happened to Iowa State. They lost to KSU but on their last drive with 4 minutes to go, the officials called three penalties on KSU on three critical situations. One for pass interference, another for personnel foul hitting the QB, and another for defensive holding. After each penalty they changed their mind, picked up the flags and announced no penalty occurred. Apparently Big 12 officials are worst than Big Ten.

With 9 + drops

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what your point is, but you seem to be supporting Panthadad2's position. The Gophers - left with no competent QBs from the previous regime, and little non-injured WR depth, could not pass the ball against two very good defenses. What a surprise.

I was told we lost to the future national champions yesterday. The drunk fans in red kept repeating that over and over again in my ear. I don't know how to judge the game. I was surrounded by booze, vomit, and security. I wonder why there was a great police presence and more security at this game? It doesn't happen when other opponents are in town.
The are nasty and their reputation is not exaggerated. I do not wish these people well.

I was told we lost to the future national champions yesterday. The drunk fans in red kept repeating that over and over again in my ear. I don't know how to judge the game. I was surrounded by booze, vomit, and security. I wonder why there was a great police presence and more security at this game? It doesn't happen when other opponents are in town.
The are nasty and their reputation is not exaggerated. I do not wish these people well.

Much worse when Iowa rolls into town.

Were any Gopher women attacked in a northern suburban restaurant, only to be met with a chair leg in an eye socket, while the counter-attacker escaped through an unknown elevator, leaving a pool of blood on the floor?

"Credit the Debit in your checkbook."

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/buckyville/thank-you-2-unidentified-gopher-fans-t13098.html

Nothing to report from Section 211 during the game. Lots of cardinal-clad folks thoroughly enjoying themselves.

After the game who knows...hopefully those traveling east were without incident.

God willing, someday we will have a program that encourages this type of behavior.

I thought they were pretty good. The only Gopher fans that I saw struggling were the ones that couldn't take a little ribbing. The one that made me laugh was the one Badger in the bathroom that said something about how we'll get better if we row the boat harder and some dude went red in the face and goes "YEAH... WELL... THAT'S KINDA LIKE BADGER BASKETBALL".
That was a pretty embarrassing moment for the Gopher fan-base. Not only got offended at a joke but then had the worst possible retort.

I told a dude his Packer hat was ugly and he asked me if I got my Gopher jersey at Goodwill :) Pretty great crowd from where I sat :)

Top Bottom