Offensive Juggernaut

WHB Brewer

Reaction score
46yds vs 262yds

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

One day we'll be able to recruit 5-stars like Hornibrook. Build a few more facilities!

Etch a sketch playcalling - nothing to see here!

One day we'll be able to recruit 5-stars like Hornibrook. Build a few more facilities!

Etch a sketch playcalling - nothing to see here!

Looks like you figured out how Copy & Paste works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all seriousness - this is my biggest disappointment with the season.

I really thought Fleck was going to come in here with a different offensive approach. I understand the talent is (maybe) not equal to the best teams in the conference, but the Gophers at least have some players with some ability. And yet, we wound up with a team that - except for the Nebraska game - seemed to go backwards as the season went on.

No points in the last two games! Good Stuff! Hoping for prosperous days ahead!

I really thought Fleck was going to come in here with a different offensive approach. I understand the talent is (maybe) not equal to the best teams in the conference, but the Gophers at least have some players with some ability. And yet, we wound up with a team that - except for the Nebraska game - seemed to go backwards as the season went on.

It was obvious before this season started that the offense would be bad

Agree. The sad thing is this team went backwards in ALL three phases.

Fleck's in over his head right now. He'll get at least a couple more years barring more disasters like this season but he is very much looking like just another MAC coach who couldn't handle the Big10.

It was obvious before this season started that the offense would be bad

I don't disagree with this but it would be encouraging if you saw signs of progress. For the most part you didn't see that. I think that's everyone's concern.

I don't disagree with this but it would be encouraging if you saw signs of progress. For the most part you didn't see that. I think that's everyone's concern.

I think we'll see a lot of signs of progress with a new WR core, possibly a new QB, and some new OL next year.

Watch Jacques Perra win it all this year.

Top Bottom