Iowa: W
@Nebraska: W
Indiana: W
@Illinois: W
Purdue: W
NW: L
@Wisconsin: L

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's true we've had a lot of injuries this year, but is that unusual?

This team is bad, and a lot of arguable factors there. Besides penalties I'm not sure if any player or factor looks better than last year. Maybe Coughlin and Jackson. Others seem to have regressed. We're close to rock bottom.

Boy. It’s not that we’re just overmatched athletically, we seem utterly unprepared and disorganized. Thank god this is over. Ok, doing away with the sarcasm for now . . . Someone explain what looks promising here. Seriously - is it just hope that PJ turns things around in programs based on his one really good year? amAre there some esoteric football things going on that the untrained eye doesn’t see? Please state some things other than a blind “hope this works out”. It seems bad on the surface - what is going on here that looks promising?

It's true we've had a lot of injuries this year, but is that unusual?

This team is bad, and a lot of arguable factors there. Besides penalties I'm not sure if any player or factor looks better than last year. Maybe Coughlin and Jackson. Others seem to have regressed. We're close to rock bottom.

Rock bottom? The team won 5 games.

2018 Gopher Football Schedule:
New Mexico St: W
Fresno St: W
Miami (OH): W
@Maryland: W

Yeah we aren't getting to 10 wins.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

He deserved better....such as coming in in most of the games in which Croft was clearly out of his league (such as this one).

LOL. I'd like some of your drugs right now. A young QB makes a few mistakes - my God!

If we had a QB that could sling a football like PJ can sling his upper level marketing, pop psychology, pseudo religion bull####...that might give us some hope.

Yeah - hoping that being awful for several years is somehow a recipe for success seems NOT like a good business model. Don’t rely on that theory . . .

I could argue Croft has looked better than Fleck this season and I'd be totally serious. Some of you would think I'm nuts and there is our detanté.

Boy. It’s not that we’re just overmatched athletically, we seem utterly unprepared and disorganized. Thank god this is over. Ok, doing away with the sarcasm for now . . . Someone explain what looks promising here. Seriously - is it just hope that PJ turns things around in programs based on his one really good year? amAre there some esoteric football things going on that the untrained eye doesn’t see? Please state some things other than a blind “hope this works out”. It seems bad on the surface - what is going on here that looks promising?

Nothing
Should have hired najarian
And stayed with u of m grads.
Cory sauter would have a better offense for sure
Outsiders aren't gonna cut it

Rock bottom? More hyperbole nonsense.

Unless Rhoda said he doesn't want to play, Fleck's a piece of crap for not playing him.

You do understand how rare that Pitino situation is, right?

Umm it's really not. I can't think of many coaches who came in Year 1 and had their best year. I don't get why people think the team was so good last year. They beat 0 ranked teams and really didn't have any impressive B1G wins. Sure they won their bowl game, but it was the Holiday Bowl.

Fleck gave up on this game a couple of series ago. Sad. Kind of like, oh Wisconsin we’ll hand off up the middle from here on out if you don’t score anymore. What a pussy.

Nothing
Should have hired najarian
And stayed with u of m grads.
Cory sauter would have a better offense for sure
Outsiders aren't gonna cut it

Not sure what is funnier. That you even posted this or the fact that you believe it.

16:30 remaining in the game....Mn 54 Ala 37

Rock bottom????

Arguable but two shutouts, one to our arch rival. Wins came against the worst of the worst gauged by S&P+. I think our final S&p+ ranking will be worst in a long time, yes. Major regression.

Umm it's really not. I can't think of many coaches who came in Year 1 and had their best year. I don't get why people think the team was so good last year. They beat 0 ranked teams and really didn't have any impressive B1G wins. Sure they won their bowl game, but it was the Holiday Bowl.

You don't seem to understand what I'm talking about and I'm not going to try to explain. Think about it.

2018 Gopher Football Schedule:
New Mexico St: W
Fresno St: W
Miami (OH): W
@Maryland: W

Nebraska won't lose two years in a row and MD, Iowa and Purdue could beat us. Maybe 6-6 season- at least a bowl thrown in for 7-6.

So, the answer is: other than a bunch of new, meaningless slogans, acronyms and “definitions” - this is still the same train wreck we’ve seen in the past. Great.

We are at least 2 years from competing with Wisconsin

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom