***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

On the plus side, PJ may have some success as founder of the Church of Culturology.

This coaching staff has shown NOTHING this year. Beat only the 5 bad teams (including IL and Nebraska), could't win against teams with comparable talent, and were clobbered by the better teams (thank God they didn't have to play Ohio State or Penn State). Recruiting seems mediocre, offense 120th or so in nation, can't pass at all, have no energy or imagination on offense and throw away down after down hitting heads against a brick wall. Little reason to believe next year will be much better, given the personnel - players and coaches.

At the game. Absolutely embarrassing. 60%+ Bucky fans.

We never looked this inept with the previous staff, for all of their faults. Never. Every MN fan should be refunded. MN fans fleeing before Q3 is done.

Never? 58-0 says different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh oh. Fleck sprinted out on the field to check on Wright while he was still on the ground. What a f##king embarassment he is.

Wisconsin will be down next year.

Oh oh. Fleck sprinted out on the field to check on Wright while he was still on the ground. What a f##king embarassment he is.

You might not want to take all criticism of PJ so personal. Why do you care if someone you don't even know likes PJ or not?

I thought nobody on this thread twas calling for Fleck's head. That's what I've heard so often.

No one asking for Fleck to be fired. This is asking for resigning. Total different.

You might not want to take all criticism of PJ so personal. Why do you care if someone you don't even know likes PJ or not?

Because so many of the critcisms of him are so assinine.

LOL, it's appropriate that Carpenter misses. It's a summary of this entire season.

No one asking for Fleck to be fired. This is asking for resigning. Total different.

A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.

I’m all for PJ, but attempting a field goal there is about as weak as you can get.

Wonder if Rhoda gets some garbage time reps to send him out on a high note...

He deserved better....such as coming in in most of the games in which Croft was clearly out of his league (such as this one).

How many of you complaining about PJ were calling for Pitino's head 2-3 years ago?

If Carpenter hits those FGs this is a totally different game.

At the game. Absolutely embarrassing. 60%+ Bucky fans.

We never looked this inept with the previous staff, for all of their faults. Never. Every MN fan should be refunded. MN fans fleeing before Q3 is done.

When we lost to SDSU, was that not inept? *shakes head*

Top Bottom