***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Give Fleck time. He has had very little time to bring in his guys and build a identity. At Western he built a team that would take this team to a beating. This team is so short of talent on the Oline, QB, DL.. UW is lined up with dominant lines on both sides, incredible TE's, outrageous defense. UW was so bad for 30 years, worse than the Gophers now. Could not hire the right guy until Alvarez. Gophers have not hired the right guy up until this point and we do not know about Fleck but he does deserve support during the period that he is trying. Look at Alvaraz 1st year.

Chris Streveler told me the team mocked Clayes about his weight all the time and he transferred because he couldn't stand Clayes. We are from the same hometown.

You all can believe me or not but the current players didn't like him and he struggled recruiting for a reason.

He survived off of Kill's guys. Just like Mark Helfrich, he looked good at first in thanks to the former staff

At the game. Absolutely embarrassing. 60%+ Bucky fans.

We never looked this inept with the previous staff, for all of their faults. Never. Every MN fan should be refunded. MN fans fleeing before Q3 is done.

I would abandon the Speed Option. Croft has no idea how to attack the LOS. Just gets strung out for a 2 yard loss every time.

Gonna go 8 quarters without a point scored to mercifully end this pitiful season.
Fleck should just board a plane now and start recruiting.

Chris Streveler told me the team mocked Clayes about his weight all the time and he transferred because he couldn't stand Clayes. We are from the same hometown.

You all can believe me or not but the current players didn't like him and he struggled recruiting for a reason.

He survived off of Kill's guys. Just like Mark Helfrich, he looked good at first in thanks to the former staff

Sounds like many of the players were classless idiots like many on Gopherhole who don’t like Claeys because he is overweight. Very junior high!!

Wonder if Rhoda gets some garbage time reps to send him out on a high note...

Coyle, Kaler, Fleck, you are all embarrassments to yourselves and this program- please resign.

2:30 left in the half....Mn 38 Al 19..... Murphy with a DD

They just have more talent and better coaching. It just not close.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

Coyle, Kaler, Fleck, you are all embarrassments to yourselves and this program- please resign.
I thought nobody on this thread twas calling for Fleck's head. That's what I've heard so often.

I don't think Rodney will break 1,000 yards this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannot express enough how excited i ended up being, that the basketball game overlaps the football game today.

Top Bottom