***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

So his post compares former Wisconsin players with the current Minnesota roster. Got it. Makes sense. You two deserve each other
Oh I am sorry. We have the same amount of talent as Wisconsin this year. My bad.

As announcers said what Ciarocca told them. When you go back to pass count to 3 and the ball better be gone because Wisc gets pressure regardless. That first play after the TO was a play action with two fake hand offs, giving Croft no time to turn around and locate receivers. That was a terrible play call.
Our talent or lack of on Off is compounded by the awful play calling.
Someone else mentioned that the greatest offensive minds couldn't find plays that work, well I'll contend the greatest offensive team wouldn't have success running these plays. Ciarocca may have done well at WMU last year, but he's not doing so well this year with his play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Cause I watched Ohio State run a similar play with two play fakes and hit a receiver down the middle today because the QB had TIME to find him.

I swear the armchair QBs and coaches around here are something else.

I'm not thrilled about the way the season has gone, but I'm also realistic and understand the shortcomings of the current roster. I'm not gonna sit here and blame this coach or that coach, but I do expect Coach Fleck to fix it. I believe he will or he will be gone in four years and we will be looking for the next "big thing" in coaching to come in.

Wozniak drops a perfect pass, Howard drops a perfect pass. Receivers will be immensely better next year. 3 drops today? Tip the hat to the defense, they held up good considering 4 consecutive 3 and outs. Gonna be tough for them to continue that if there is no offense.

I am so tired of hearing about how good next years players will be- just at WR alone- inhad waited for Gentry, Holland, Carpenter, Pariyys H, Carter ... it never ends. How do we know next years receivers will be better or stay healthy

I'll ask you this simple question. Which has happened more the last six quarters, completed passes or sacks? So which has a greater probability of happening?

When we're put in third and long situations, are playing from behind, and receivers are dropping multiple passes that's not a good recipe. Add in throwaways, etc. I can count the number of poor passes on about one hand. Obviously he had some bad decisions on some INTs and a few others, grounding etc but most QBs have some imperfections.

When we're put in third and long situations, are playing from behind, and receivers are dropping multiple passes that's not a good recipe. Add in throwaways, etc. I can count the number of poor passes on about one hand. Obviously he had some bad decisions on some INTs and a few others, grounding etc but most QBs have some imperfections.

My post wasn't specifically about Croft, it was about the offense in general.

Offense looks better in second half.. we got a first down on the first drive!

2 First Downs..

DILLY DILLY

Get Goldy off the helmet. He jinxed us.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Now there Croft had time and made a good throw. Caught Wisconsin in zone.

Does Wisconsin have to use different uniform designs every game to recruit players?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom