***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Well that was a fun game. Iron bowl it is...

To be fair, our play calls would look better if we were allowed to tackle the force players.

We could tackle and hold all day and we still would get our a$&es handed to us...our OC is clueless as to what to do

Not a great start, but not a nightmare if we can get some points here.

I give you all credit- watching the game and discussing it. Glutton for punishment [emoji23]

I’ll read all the postings in here but it’s a pretty stress free afternoon for me by not watching/listening and having no expectations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We could tackle and hold all day and we still would get our a$&es handed to us...our OC is clueless as to what to do

If we switched coaching staffs for this game, who do you think wins the game?

Honestly if you call hold on their big play (which could’ve been called) and don’t call hold on ours (which I personally think was a bad call but see why they called it)

We are only losing 7-3 right now

Honestly if you call hold on their big play (which could’ve been called) and don’t call hold on ours (which I personally think was a bad call but see why they called it)

We are only losing 7-3 right now

If if if

Croft sucks at option. He never attacks the line of scrimmage.

This has been cool. Enjoyed it. Headed over to the BB game a bit early.

2 passes. 2 Drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Croft...stop throwing it in our receivers hands...

Didn't make it out yet. There must be something uncatchable about his throws. Seriously. Bye!

Just effing garbage. Apparently the option is this dullard OC's go-to play of the week.

The old bounce off the helmet pass. Would have caught it if Rhoda threw it. Get that right SG?

Top Bottom