***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I didn’t see him out there today for us?

Tenses are hard, learn to read. Has produced.Crawl back in your hole, you are by far the worst poster on this board, makes me miss Ruppert and Kelly Leeks

The Gophers have zero upperclassmen will be drafted outside of Smith. It's reality, you can deny it's a talent problem all you want but it doesn't make it true. You contribute a great deal to this board.

Perfect ending to the 1st half. Get Croft out of there. Let your Captain finish the game. If croft has to play at all next year, we're looking at a 4 win season. Awful.

One day we'll be able to recruit 5-stars like Hornibrook. Build a few more facilities!

Etch a sketch playcalling - nothing to see here!

A bad, poorly prepared, low level talent Big10 team . . . What’s an acronym for that?

I guess watching football and seeing players who can't throw, catch, or block is too hard for you. Must be the OC's fault.

Thanks for proving my point. Also if a linebacker is trying to do any of those things, something has gone terribly wrong.

The post said that there were no Gophers LBs in the NFL.

No it didn't. It said we have zero NFL talent on our team right now...which was hyperbole. I think we have a couple of sophs that might be.

I think Smith will be undrafted but get a look somewhere.

The post did not say we have no gopher LBs in the NFL.

Well that was "fun" for a half. Basketball to big TV. Football to small TV.

No it didn't. It said we have zero NFL talent on our team right now...which was hyperbole. I think we have a couple of sophs that might be.

I think Smith will be undrafted but get a look somewhere.

The post did not say we have no gopher LBs in the NFL.

Reading is hard

Wozniak drops a perfect pass, Howard drops a perfect pass. Receivers will be immensely better next year. 3 drops today? Tip the hat to the defense, they held up good considering 4 consecutive 3 and outs. Gonna be tough for them to continue that if there is no offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we're going to blame the QB might as well blame the coach. Let's be consistent. Blame everyone.

Let's play all #2s it will get better.

Ciarrocca should return his salary. Croft had the edge on Rhoda because he could run, but he can't run against Wisconsin. Might as well put Rhoda in - he might complete a few passes.

Rhoda was 0-2 against non top 25 big ten teams. Croft is 2-0

Which throws were off target today? I'll wait for your list.

Keep 'em coming.

I'll ask you this simple question. Which has happened more the last six quarters, completed passes or sacks? So which has a greater probability of happening?

We have a receiver in Smith but we haven't thrown to him. Lingren on play action, nope.

As announcers said what Ciarocca told them. When you go back to pass count to 3 and the ball better be gone because Wisc gets pressure regardless. That first play after the TO was a play action with two fake hand offs, giving Croft no time to turn around and locate receivers. That was a terrible play call.
Our talent or lack of on Off is compounded by the awful play calling.
Someone else mentioned that the greatest offensive minds couldn't find plays that work, well I'll contend the greatest offensive team wouldn't have success running these plays. Ciarocca may have done well at WMU last year, but he's not doing so well this year with his play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom