***OFFICIAL wisconsin AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hey they both have more brains and experience as coyle and loudmouth fleck

Coyle is a beta male, pc, academic bureaucrat who, by hiring a social justice warrior as coach, has proved he knows nothing about a man's sport like football. Time for him to go.

So, the answer is: other than a bunch of new, meaningless slogans, acronyms and “definitions” - this is still the same train wreck we’ve seen in the past. Great.

Worse. Previous coaches understood the poer running game.
This guy wants an Indiana offense.

Unless Rhoda said he doesn't want to play, Fleck's a piece of crap for not playing him.

Agreed, Fleck may end up being good but you can see his ego in situations like this. He turns into a big wuss when he’s getting his ass kicked. No fight. I guess Demry is the only one who can hand off up the middle for 3 straight series. Sh^t, even Chryst threw the ball on the very last series. Bye PJ, get your as out there and pull in some big recruits, no one wants to hear from you until then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arguable but two shutouts, one to our arch rival. Wins came against the worst of the worst gauged by S&P+. I think our final S&p+ ranking will be worst in a long time, yes. Major regression.

Looks like 2007 we were ranked 75th, in 2010 78th.

Going into this week we were 85th and that's not likely to go up after today. That's with a relatively easy schedule.

So by that measure yes, rock bottom.

Agreed, Fleck may end up being good but you can see his ego in situations like this. He turns into a big wuss when he’s getting his ass kicked. No fight. I guess Demry is the only one who can hand off up the middle for 3 straight series. Sh^t, even Chryst threw the ball on the very last series. Bye PJ, get your as out there and pull in some big recruits, no one wants to hear from you until then.

We are going to have to wait til 2019. The 2018 class is nothing special.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

So, the answer is: other than a bunch of new, meaningless slogans, acronyms and “definitions” - this is still the same train wreck we’ve seen in the past. Great.

I agree, don't know what to think about this program anymore and where it's headed.

Not to mention that Rhoda did him a favor by returning to the team. And his reward is sitting on the sidelines in a blowout on Sr. Day.

Looks like 2007 we were ranked 75th, in 2010 78th.

Going into this week we were 85th and that's not likely to go up after today. That's with a relatively easy schedule.

So by that measure yes, rock bottom.

No matter you or the rest of those ready to jump off the ledge want to believe it’s still not rock bottom.

The question comes to mind...After playing Wisconsin in the Cotton Bowl last year, did PJ learn ANYTHING at all? 'Cause it sure didn't look like it today.

Watch the old Bassomatic SNL skit with Dan Ackroyd. OMG is it eerily close to the Joy vs. Happiness and HYPPRR (or whatever the heck that is) nonsense. Take away the 70’s decor and holy cow.

. Our Program is sooo deep. Give me a break. Leave that stuff to the Public’s Priests, Pastors, Counselors or whatever, for the love of Pete. Coach football instead please and get on with it.

No matter you or the rest of those ready to jump off the ledge want to believe it’s still not rock bottom.

I've read here it matters who one beats.

Not ready to jump off the ledge. Also not with my nose firmly ensconced in The coach's butt cheeks. It doesn't mean next year will be bad or the year after that. Have to believe everyone will get better.

I've read here it matters who one beats.

Not ready to jump off the ledge. Also not with my nose firmly ensconced in The coach's butt cheeks. It doesn't mean next year will be bad or the year after that. Have to believe everyone will get better.

Willing to give Fleck some time and not fall back on they won 9 games last so this year is a disaster doesn’t mean you have your nose in the coach’s but checks either.

Hey PJ, when you're through building young men and a culture, how about building a football team!

Without a decent QB this is delusional.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well, it’s basketball season all the way now . . . No more ruminating on this football debacle. Moving on and maybe next year all will look better some how. Blessings to everybody no matter where you sit on your view of it - God Bless and bye.

Reusse just tweeted:

Strange day in Gopher Sports:

Gopher Basketball team played 5 on 3 against Alabama.

Gopher Football team played 7 on 11 against Wisconsin.

One of the dumbest comments ever on this board.

The “but we’ve sucked more severely historically” is probably an argument no other fan base deals with after a season like this. I consider myself schooled.

Umm it's really not. I can't think of many coaches who came in Year 1 and had their best year. I don't get why people think the team was so good last year. They beat 0 ranked teams and really didn't have any impressive B1G wins. Sure they won their bowl game, but it was the Holiday Bowl.

9* wins

The “but we’ve sucked more severely historically” is probably an argument no other fan base deals with after a season like this. I consider myself schooled.

A season like this just happened in 2015. 5-7 season record with 2 conference wins.

Rhoda was owed nothing

Every senior deserved the chance to play one last game after the outcome was no longer in doubt. A coach that preaches F.A.M.I.L.Y. and culture and every other silly cliche showed himself to be a blowhard, disingenuous fraud.

Top Bottom