***OFFICIAL ALABAMA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
One game down in New York, and one huge test to go. Alabama is going to be a big test for our squad. I hope we can get off to a good start, limit the turnovers and assert ourselves in the front court.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More worried about Petty going off than Sexton, as he's the better three point threat. Bigs must get involved early and often.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Is it rude if I watch this while at a wedding?

Let's hope the shift from little gym to big gym doesn't rattle us!

Minn 3 1/2 point favorite. Braxton Key out.

Where can I watch? Google says it will be on STAD TV, whatever that is. A quick google search of STAD doesnt really reveal anything.

Excited for this game. Total opposite feeling I have for the football game.

I would much rather watch this game than the Wisconsin game. But I have to go to the latter. Hope the service is good enough to stream the basketball game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope Dupree and Isaiah have a great today. Washington should try to not force things too much, if he's patient keeps his eyes out for plays and has fun then I think both Dupree and Isaiah will eat this team alive.

almost game time. would be a huge win for the program. will give us some breathing room in the bracket come March

So I downloaded pluto tv on roku, any help on finding the game?

almost game time. would be a huge win for the program. will give us some breathing room in the bracket come March

I get what you're saying, but if the gophers are even near the bubble it will have been a very disappointing year.

I can't see that it's on there in the guide. Let us know if you find otherwise

I think it's only on Facebook.

Just switched to this from the football game. Hope this goes better than that!!

Who was the idiot who decided to put on the Barclay's Classic and not even put it on TV

Facebook feed doesn't even work. What a stupid ****ing setup.

they have a new link up on facebook that works.

Had to find the second spot on the live app to get it to work But working good now.

Top Bottom