***OFFICIAL ALABAMA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

OMG I never thought I would see a whole bench be ejected. This is crazy!!

So if we can get one guy to foul out, we win?

The entire Alabama bench ejected. No joke.

Again, ejecting Mason for no contact foul set up this mess

Alabama just had a guy foul out and is down to 4 players.

What the f*ck am I watching right now?

Is running on the floor an automatic double T?

So, to borrow a hockey term, it's an 11:37 power-play?

I've watched a lot of hoops in my 41 years, but this is unbelievable.

This is amazing. I'm so glad they're streaming this on facebook! Definetly won't forget this game that's for sure! :p

Bizarre is all I can say. It's just bizarre....

So, to borrow a hockey term, it's an 11:37 power-play?

I've watched a lot of hoops in my 41 years, but this is unbelievable.

it is . Madness. My stream just went down for the first time, hopefully it comes back. This is going to be a big story.

To summarize, for anyone just coming into this mess: Nate Mason was having himself quite a beginning to the second half, then got too cocky for himself. He eyed down the freshman 5* for Alabama, Sexton. After Sexton forced Mason into a turnover, Mason and Sexton jawed and both got T'd. Mason continued to eye Sexton up, and got his second T - and thus tossed from the game.

Pitino, pissed at the situation, also got T'd. Alabama got 4 FTs and hit 3, turning a 13-point lead to 9.

Next time down the court, Alabama swishes a 3...and for some reason Alabama's center was elbow-locking McBrayer underneath, and was excessive. McBrayer forcefully spins out, the Bama center pushes McBrayer in the face, and in the ruckus, Minnesota actually HOLDS their cool and Alabama's ENTIRE bench runs onto the floor.

Now I'm not sure why the Gophers didn't shoot technical fouls out of that situations; however, the ENTIRE Alabama bench - by rule - got tossed.

And then....
Alabama's Ingram (the one causing the McBrayer scuffle) already had 4 fouls. (I'm not sure if he got a 4th on McBrayer or not...) Within a couple of minutes, Ingram picks up his 5th foul, and with 12 minutes left Alabama is playing the rest of the game 4-on-5. Incredible, and I've never seen anything like this, ever.

Wait....and now Alabama's second-best player landed on Fitz's foot on his jump shot and is freaking injured...and the Gophers are playing 5 v 3.

How did we never shoot a free throw for that?

Top Bottom