***OFFICIAL ALABAMA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hey guys; Washington is straight out of Harlem.. just wanted to let you know in case you were wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys; Washington is straight out of Harlem.. just wanted to let you know in case you were wondering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know Adam Thielen is from Detroit Lakes and only got a $500 scholarship?

The stream is lame...

How is the stream "lame"? It's quality video, and the announcers are decent as well. And we all get it for free assuming we have an ISP.

I'm pretty happy about it, given it's not on cable.

The stream was fine for awhile, then got all choppy, now no stream at all.

Wish we hadn't let them back in once we had it to 17.

Great interview.
"Sweet Home Minnesota, where the lakes are so Blue!"

Best defense of the season. Keep it up for the 2nd half and we win this game.

Wish we hadn't let them back in once we had it to 17.

Agreed. Game far from over. Gotta hit some outside shots to start to pull away here, or it'll be a burner.

Jelly has a lot of talent; would like to see him a bit more under control and a bit more of a distributor than an attempted scorer, at this point in his young career. He's got another year or two to become the man. Need him to play the role of a backup PG/6th man this year though.

Really impressed with the Gophers today, especially on the boards. I don't like how much the zone has bothered them on offense though, would have liked to see a little bit of Harris against it. Bama is fortunate the Gophers missed a number of shots in the paint in the last 5 minutes or so, should be down more than 12.

Coyle needs to wear his vest with the thing buttoned properly. It's appropriate that the dufus can't button a vest.

Streaming works fine on an iMac but nothing on the iPad due to no Adobe b.s. Sound and video very crisp.

As far as the game goes, Murphy playing fantastic and is unstoppable. Our defense seemed to be lagging at times and Bama beats us on some fast breaks. Very disappointing after building a 17 point lead. Could have easily been 20 at half rather than 12.

Coffey seems out of sync but IW has hit some shots and it appears his confidence is building. Mason and McBrayer playing well together. Nice to see everyone hitting their FT's.

The stream is excellent from my perspective. Gophers looking very good, they just need to cut out some unforced turnovers.

Lol. The football team will end the season getting shutout for 8 straight quarters.

Coffey and mcbrayer are 0 for - they need to step up second half - Facebook live has rock solid stream( using fire tv or Facebook app on iPad)

Lol. The football team will end the season getting shutout for 8 straight quarters.

Tracy Claeys would not have been blown out like this. Not sure why people are so enamored with Fleck. Dude inherited a decent team and they've only gotten exponentially worse.Makes me feel a lot better about the state of our bball program though. Pitino is lightyears ahead of Fleck

Not enough point distribution in the first half and 9 turnovers is nasty for a half. I'm grateful Murph went clutch mode, but we can produce way more as a team.

Every game since Clem. Impressive. How was the 1997 Clemson game not one of the best though?

That game was amazing. The game at Michigan where Bobby Jackson took over and we clinched as Big Ten champs was also memorable.

Pitino is lightyears ahead of Fleck

Well, sure, right now, but Pitino had his growing pains, too. 8 win season ring a bell?

No guarantee Fleck will turn it around like Pitino but no guarantee that he won't either.

Top Bottom