***OFFICIAL ALABAMA VS MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

This is embarrassing. We should be absolutely destroying this team.

Terrible coaching. You do not let up or feel sorry for any opponent.

Will this only hurt us? Will the committe just look at it as we beat a 5v3 alabama team? Will the 1st half and part of 2nd half matter?? I just hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the butt.

I don't know what is wrong with Pitino, this is his fault. They are not running an offense

Why is Murphy out of the game? Why was Lynch out so long? Why have the Gophers slowed down the game?????????????

Someone bring out Giddie Potts to end our misery.

Take washington out, he's a freakin liability. He's just throwing up bricks!

This is a new low for Gopher basketball.

Completely dominated up 3x5. Good lord Pitino. Good lord players. This is embarrassing.

Announcers are lame. So inspired (my ass), MN is not trying. Alabama is doing what they have to do.

This is not amazing in any respect; it is one team feeling sorry for the other.

13 point game and two guys couldn't avoid mouth Technicals. FFS.

It did start out as one feeling sorry for the other... but then it became a Washington trying to show up Sexton and losing. Washington threw up bricks while Sexton threw up 3s.

This game was an embarrassment to basketball. Wow. What an absolute joke. No one can feel good about this.

Totally not liking Washington and his game... I sure hope he figures things out cause he needs to shoot less.

Feels like a loss...don't deserve to move up in rankings. Mason needs to be benched for start of next game, senior leader??!

Well that was just weird. Feel like Pitino just wanted to get it over as quickly as possible.

Top Bottom