***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Air Force (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
I know it's nearly 9 hours away but I just can't contain my excitement....... :clap:

Plain & Simple, we stop the run & can move the ball, we'll win.......

We can't stop the run & our Offense struggles, we'll lose.......

-Minnesota 30, Air Force 17-

So far I can't complain, even our 3 & Out we ran 3 in a row but it was the right call.......

Troubling: 0/2 on 3rd & 1...also couldn't convert 1 of those in Syr...they are substituting the D-line more than I would like...Royston out on 1st series...Dandridge came in initially, then for the prior series it was Rallis (and he took a bad angle on 1st play, result was a 13-yd AF gain).

As long as we can contain that outside pitch and force it to be cut back upfield we should be ok.

I'm overseas in Germany and wondering if there is a stream for this game....either radio or TV???

a 3rd & 9 and a 3rd & 10 converted, but can't get the 3rd & 1 2 diff. times...should also be noted that Stommes is not in there...so much for Brew expecting Stommes and Sherels to play.

anybody know of a live stream of the audio of the game? The wcco coverage cut out to the home improvement show, and you have to pay to listen on gophersports.com.

Offense

We should hang 30+ on Air Force. They are going to score against us, but there is no comparison physically up front when we are on offense.

Defense is holding well against the option plays. I would feel a lot better with a touchdown on the board.

Yep...Gray got in...and fumbled....

Only in Minnesota.......

Totally agree. Definitely looked like a fumble, even though that was on my tiny TV

I've lost any remaining faith in Brewster....

He and his staff seem in over their heads....two weeks in a row....two idiotic challenges, two inexplicable offensive game plans...

:mad:

Like last week the good news is that we won't change offensive coordinators next year. We've got one no one else will want. Yet.

I'm guessing Eskridge had been showing Bennet up in Practice?

What's with all the false starts and formation problems? I could understand last week a bit, but at home? Really? As I type this, our OL lets the tiny AF player through to sack Weber.

Brewster is about 0-for 37 in his career on challenges.

Weber needs to have more patience and not fire a pass to Green at 200mph off target. He can escape the rush I've seen him do it.

So, I'm trying to remember, was Weber's accuracy this horrid last season? He's just plain awful..... Green was standing, eating a sandwich completely open, Weber throws it so Green has to dive? I thought his accuracy was ok (not awesome, but not terrible) last year????

Top Bottom