Bielema fired

Guess Bert just isn’t quite as good as he thought. Now he can work on getting up to 500 lbs without any distractions. [emoji23] Pig Sooie! [emoji241] [emoji200] [emoji201]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO we'd take Bielema in a second if our vacancy was this year instead of last.

No way, man! This cannot be, because wasn't he going to 'revolutionize' the SEC what with his superior coaching intellect and strategy??? Ooops...

And yes, karma is about a b*tch. He's such an arrogant and entitled jerkwad. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving guy.

Universities have to move quicker than ever this year. Early signing day, along with the high level of competition for open jobs, it's a race to be sure.

On the other hand, I wonder what school Bielema is head coach of next?

I doubt it's Power 5, but he should be quick hire for a smaller school.

Somewhere, Tim Brewster is smiling.

LMAO we'd take Bielema in a second if our vacancy was this year instead of last.

If we really turned down Les Miles in favor of Fleck, I think we'd turn down Bielema too.

You don’t belong on this board pal. Not only because you’re a tool, but also because of your lack of understanding of football, and sports in general.

Arkansas will be an interesting hire.

They have an interim AD.

BB will end up somewhere in the Big Ten and haunt us once again.

Funny he left so he could better compete for national championships in his own words.
Meanwhile in Wisconsin.

Yes, if I’m an AD I want to hire a guy who went 11-29 in Conference play in 5 full seasons and 29-34 overall.

He was 2 plays away from being 2-10 this year and losing to Coastal Carolina!

I’m sure Nebraska fans will want to jump all over that! Some delusional people on this board seem to love the guy! ?

Some times bad things happen to good people and you wonder Why? And then sometimes scumbags get a load of sh*t dumped on them and you laugh. This is one of the second kind of times.

Damn - right after we raised PJ's buyout.

Top Bottom