Bielema fired

And then sometimes scumbags get a load of sh*t dumped on them and you laugh.

If spending a couple of decades being in the 1% and getting a buy-out of around $6MM (not the reported $15MM) is getting a load of **** dumped on them, I'll invite you over to take a massive **** in my mouth for 1/2 that price.

Looks like he could’ve used a better defense this year. Maybe a guy like Robb Smith would’ve helped him keep his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If spending a couple of decades being in the 1% and getting a buy-out of around $6MM (not the reported $15MM) is getting a load of **** dumped on them, I'll invite you over to take a massive **** in my mouth for 1/2 that price.

Love your spirit double U! Don't ever change:)

LMAO we'd take Bielema in a second if our vacancy was this year instead of last.

No F’ing way. At sconny he was more of a product of the system. He was a decent coach, but Alvarez set that program up and had his coaches on a short leash. His replacement even did well at sconny, and he proved that he couldn’t coach and got fire at Oregan State. Butt head thought he was a football god, and he was miserable at Arkansas even with the built in SEC recruiting advantages. The only B1G school that may give him a sniff would be Rutgers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could see him at Iowa state in a year.

Hell if I'm Kansas I hire him with Kill as OC and Claeys at DC. They have same recruiting philosophy and want to develope the kids.

Hell if I'm Kansas I hire him with Kill as OC and Claeys at DC. They have same recruiting philosophy and want to develope the kids.

That's not a bad idea, especially since they all seem to get along.

He would be a much better hire for Kansas than Iowa State. Iowa State has built their success on spread this year. Wouldn’t probably want to totally change philosophies if their guy left

201711241814656965234.jpg

He is just about the size of fatty. The man has doubled in size since his becky days.

I still am not happy he lured Frank Ragnow away.

Top Bottom