You guys don't have to hate Arkansas anymore.

Never hated the hogs- just their coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

[emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Never hated Arkansqs, just Butt Bielema going for the money grab. Let that be a lesson to any other coach that soul pull this type of switch.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Never hated Arkansas, just Butt Bielema going for the money grab. Let that be a lesson to any other coach that pulls this type of switch. Having no soul will bring it bad karma back to you

Oh I know you guys didn't hate us. Just adding some humor.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Hate that fatass.

Also, I believe I coined the nickname Bert.

Never hated Arkansqs, just Butt Bielema going for the money grab. Let that be a lesson to any other coach that soul pull this type of switch.

I loved it that a Wisky coach left for Arkansas...

I'd take that fat human being on this Gopher coaching staff any time of the week and twice on Saturday!!!!

It doesn't help you much but now that Bert is gone, I can go back to Arkansas being my SEC team.

I would trade Fleck for Bielema. I think Minesota needs an asshole rather than a huckster.

Bert, just like Chryst and Andersen have done almost nothing outside of working for Alvarez. So who's really behind Wisconsin's continued success??

Top Bottom