***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS UMASS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Two games in two days, begins with UMass. Marcus Camby is not walking through those doors. A Friday late morning game with a likely less than full glorified HS gym will not be a great atmosphere, so we will have to create our own energy.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As we've the past few days, if you don't come ready to play (see Purdue, Arizona, etc.) you can get beat on any given night. It's important that we set the tone early and not let UMASS gain confidence by hitting early 3's. Get Murph and Reggie going early. Also, wouldn't mind coasting a bit in this one to rest our guys for what should be a tough one on Saturday against Bama.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We need an early blowout and let the bench get some quality time. Fitz, Hurt, and others are going to be needed to step up at times during this season. Go Gophers! Minnesota Basketball is fun again. Musselman and early Dutcher MBB was a lot of fun for me.

Where can I find this game on TV?

Is this FB link working for anyone? I'm on the page but nothing

Me either...nothing

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nothing yet. The PlutoTV Stadium App is still just running it's boring sports talk.

Yeah wtf, how has it not launched yet. This makes me hate facebook even more.

Nearly five minutes in and it's.......0-0? ESPN isn't showing a play-by-play or a box score yet either.......so it's possible that it hasn't started?

I had to go to the stadium TV page and then click on the gopher game. It sent me to a different page than the live steam link I had clicked on earlier and it is working now

Don't blame Facebook, it is the **** Live: stadium bull**** that is the culprit here

Facebook clearly didn't let them simulcast on their PlutoTV channel which is much better than this junk. I have top end internet and it's still struggling to generate a smooth stream.

Finally got it. Broadcast decent so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom