***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS UMASS IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wow. Lousy job getting the game up.....but at least the video quality is good.....and the commentary isn't terrible. Still.....the Barclays Center Challenge is a complete joke. Look at where they are playing! It looks like a JV high school game.......

Oh....and LOL at the name Unique Mclean. And yes....I looked it up and it is spelt that way.

At least the video quality is good. The rest of this is a joke.

Did they forget to turn the lights on on the one end of the court? It looks so dark.

I've watched A LOT of college basketball this year, and that was the best block I've seen so far... came out of nowhere!

I'm glad that wasn't at the Barn, he'd have gone flying off the floor.

Can we get that big guy from UMass to transfer in and play offensive tackle tomorrow?

Great to see solid minutes for Hurt...

Facebook clearly didn't let them simulcast on their PlutoTV channel which is much better than this junk. I have top end internet and it's still struggling to generate a smooth stream.

Facebook relies on Live: stadium for the stream. Not worth arguing about, as long as we can agree it's a **** product.

Can't play much better than they did in the first half, pretty impressive.

I know the live streaming started like crap, given the video wouldn't play right away, but since then I think they've done a great job. No commercials. Competent commentators. Good video quality. Not bad at all...

I have top end internet and it's still struggling to generate a smooth stream.
My feed is very good. Production quality is excellent, from my perspective - massively ahead of what I expected. You may want to verify you are getting what you are paying for.

Oh....and TIM DOYLE. Big get.

Seriously though.....he's familiar with the Gophers and has always been a pretty good commentator.

"Minnesota looks like a top 2 seed..."

I really hope the commentators are right on that one!

My feed is very good. Production quality is excellent, from my perspective - massively ahead of what I expected. You may want to verify you are getting what you are paying for.
I was trying to wirelessly cast it to my tv so that was the main issue. Now just watching on my laptop. Still wish they could have simulcasted on their PlutoTV channel which was better quality, for me at least.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom