Gophers on NBC Saturday

Rog

Reaction score
Interesting that NBC chose Wisc - Mn game Saturday.

Yes I know that there are many factors - Business related and contracts but ---

Its not only the Ax but Fleck (a national figure).

I spend most of my time in Florida (except for football season) and 9 out 10 college football fans know the name
of our coach as they do Wisconsin's.

Yes, nationwide fans are watching (following) to see what will happen at Minnesota now that Fleck has arrived.

Probably just a typo Rog,but it's not on NBC. It's on ABC.

And it's not about who the coaches are. It's all about Wisconsin's chances to get to the Playoffs.

Dammit.

Probably just a typo Rog,but it's not on NBC. It's on ABC.

And it's not about who the coaches are. It's all about Wisconsin's chances to get to the Playoffs.

Dammit.

That anyone thinks the network picked up the game for any reason related to the Gophers is laughable.

This is 100% Badger driven, the Gophs just happen to be the opponent.

Interesting that NBC chose Wisc - Mn game Saturday.

Yes I know that there are many factors - Business related and contracts but ---

Its not only the Ax but Fleck (a national figure).

I spend most of my time in Florida (except for football season) and 9 out 10 college football fans know the name
of our coach as they do Wisconsin's.

Yes, nationwide fans are watching (following) to see what will happen at Minnesota now that Fleck has arrived.

Interesting. I was working with a bunch of guys from SEC and Big 12 area and not one knew the name of the Minnesota coach. A couple from Kansas knew Jerry Kill.

That anyone thinks the network picked up the game for any reason related to the Gophers is laughable.

This is 100% Badger driven, the Gophs just happen to be the opponent.

False. Pretty sure they wouldn't have put this game on ABC if wisconsin were playing Florida A&M or the Citadel.

Oh Goody. Glad the Nation has been watching this year's sh!t show. That should help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It probably will not happen, but how epic will it be if the Gophers upset Wisconsin on national TV?

It will be immortalized in Gophers lore.

Shouldn't be too hard for Fleck to sell recruits on playing time. - how's that for glass half full?

False. Pretty sure they wouldn't have put this game on ABC if wisconsin were playing Florida A&M or the Citadel.

Okay, that is true because non-conference is different than conference games, but if Wisc was playing Indiana it would still be on ABC because of the storyline.

Top Bottom