Adam Webber to coach UCLA QBs

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
...and Jedd Fisch interim head coach. For one game, it seems: 10:30 Sat night.

per the LA Times:

Moving on up

Fisch promoted offensive analyst Adam Weber to interim quarterbacks coach. Weber was a graduate assistant for two seasons at Minnesota, where he starred at quarterback while becoming the school’s all-time leader in passing yards (10,917) and touchdown passes (72).

http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/la-sp-ucla-football-20171122-story.html

Go Gophers!!

I personally felt the only time minnesota quarterbacks got coaching at the position was the time period where Weber was in charge for the bowl game.

I know that’s not true, but he was far more active and was a more visible leader coaching the position than other guys in the Kill era.

It's nice when the QB coach has actually played the position, and then even better if he has played the position at the same level (or higher) of college football.

It is interesting to see some of the backgrounds of some of these coaches.

Awesome - congrats Adam!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. I think Adam will be a good college football coach some day.

The irony in this (for me) is that people used to talk about Jedd ruining Adam Weber. They seem to get along well.

Best wishes Adam!

Who is Adam Webber? I remember an Adam Weber that played for Minnesota.

Grilling fame...Weber
Football fame...Weber
College fame...Weber State
Yep, gotta go with Weber

Good for Webbber.

...and Jedd Fisch interim head coach. For one game, it seems: 10:30 Sat night.

Webber(!?)... not to be confused with Chris... of Fab 5 Michigan basketball fame...who approximately a quarter-century ago was involved in an NCAA recruiting violation when Clem had him in town for an official visit...

Congrats to Adam Weber, who deserves this nice promotion.

Top Bottom