Fariground Lot

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
The Billds have always used Lot C86 on the West Bank but have used the Fairground Lot 3 times this season and like it.

Question...Does the Fairground Lot ever fill up? Or in other words has anyone seen folks turned away...most likely visitors from the south or east (or Bison too I guess)...for access without a UM Parking Pass?

We can always go over to the West Bank as the backup but just trying to see if anyone has seen the Fairground Lot at full capacity.

Even if the answer is "yes" I'd still take that with a grain of salt...given season ticket declines, the state of this season, and the fact it will be very nice but cold...for this game.

Thanks in advance for any insights. Happy Thanksgiving.

I use Fairground lot frequently. The only time it was jam packed was when NDSU came to town. It was a zoo.
I'd suspect you'll have no problem Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I use Fairground lot frequently. The only time it was jam packed was when NDSU came to town. It was a zoo.
I'd suspect you'll have no problem Saturday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This. NDSU was insane. I was meeting people there and gave up and just parked on the street at the fair. I've neverseen it close to full any other time.

Affirmative. I'd recalled that NDSU basically moved all of North Dakota to that lot for that game.

Thanks.

Even if it DID fill up, there is a public parking garage owned by the University just 2 blocks away on the St. Paul campus. There is also plenty of street parking available in the Fairgrounds themselves.

Top Bottom