Minnesota, Fleck Agree To Extension Into 2023

Chances neither follow through with the bet, or whoever loses creates a new moniker: 100%

Chances neither follow through with the bet, or whoever loses creates a new moniker: 100%

I will absolutely do neither if I lose. I have integrity, unlike some who scoff at a bet and then come crawling back more than a week later.

When will the year off start for either JB or Dpo?

recruits can still sign until the "late" signing date 2/7/2018.

We could make it Valentines day. Gives them a week to say goodbye. :cool02:

Edit: Also time in case someone is a special case or grade qualifying issue.

Works for me.

Can we somehow make it where there is a push and they both stop posting?

Wow. This changes things. I am now rooting we finish 31st. Higher up, but not too high. Yep, 31st is the best of both Worlds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. This changes things. I am now rooting we finish 31st. Higher up, but not too high. Yep, 31st is the best of both Worlds.

Is there a way people can get you to stop posting?

Can have a poll and a predict the score or in this case a predict the rank

How about an "All things Dpodoll68/Johnny wager thread" for all of these. I'm not going to start the thread myself but I would support it if someone else did. Then if anyone wants to avoid these posts they can just ignore the thread. I feel like we are derailing this one lol.

Why can't we all just be friends? I suggest a gopherhole weekend retreat somewhere. Then we can all settle our differences (or kill each other).

Why can't we all just be friends? I suggest a gopherhole weekend retreat somewhere. Then we can all settle our differences (or kill each other).

Sounds like a great idea! Let's meet up for drinks at The Library.

........ wait, what??? DAMNIT!

They're not going to move up. We have 23 committed players, and many of the schools behind us have 15-19 commitments, with much more room to move up by virtue of having room for so many more players. It's basic mathematics.

I'm not predicting where the class will end up, other than knowing with near-100% certainty that it will not move up, and will certainly not finish in the top 30. At most, we will be able to sign 5 more players, while many schools currently behind us will sign 9-13 more and move ahead of us. I know, math is hard.

Bump

200.webp

"other than knowing with near-100% certainty that it will not move up"

When I said that, I meant that their rank on signing day would not move up from where it stood at the time I posted - 34th or whatever it was. I'm sorry if that was unclear to you.

I know that you're obsessed with recruiting rankings in December (just as you were with Claeys), but let's wait and see where things stand on National Signing Day, when everyone has finished their classes.

When I said that, I meant that their rank on signing day would not move up from where it stood at the time I posted - 34th or whatever it was. I'm sorry if that was unclear to you.

I know that you're obsessed with recruiting rankings in December (just as you were with Claeys), but let's wait and see where things stand on National Signing Day, when everyone has finished their classes.

No, you didn't

It's okay to admit you were wrong, no one will judge you.

Settle it by playing the Drink-a-Palooza game. After some quality drinking, it is time for good male-to-male bonding time by singing campfire songs like kumbabya and trying to keep each other from passing out or falling. Last man standing is the undisputed winner. That takes a big gullet and p%ss leadership.

No, you didn't

Yes, I most certainly did. FFS, I used the phrase "where the class will end up" in the immediate prior clause that you conveniently cut out.

No, you didn't

And he had the gall to use the derogatory phrase "Welch on the bet" to you.

Look at him try to crawdad his way out of it now!

Top Bottom