Minnesota, Fleck Agree To Extension Into 2023

I realize this is all just a giant pissing match, but why not take a pragmatic approach to one’s opinion?

The recruiting class is decent/pretty good. We know it’ll be too 35iah probably.

Cheering for the actual ranking let in the game is useless. That’s like having a major debate as to whether Nebraska or Maryland or the Gophers had a better overall season. Who cares at that point?

Because it's extremely fun to take the sycophants down a peg. I'm a huge P.J. Fleck fan and have been for several years, but the hero worship here is out of control. You literally can't say anything negative about him without some asinine excuse or a "#yeabut Claeys."

Having the biggest ball-washer gone from the board for a year will make this place a lot more enjoyable.

Because it's extremely fun to take the sycophants down a peg. I'm a huge P.J. Fleck fan and have been for several years, but the hero worship here is out of control. You literally can't say anything negative about him without some asinine excuse or a "#yeabut Claeys."

Having the biggest ball-washer gone from the board for a year will make this place a lot more enjoyable.

Calling people sycophants but complaining about extreme responses huh?

Top Bottom