44% freshman BS

Mick Turition

Piss 'On Wisconsin'
Reaction score
So what school doesn't have 44% of their football team as freshman or redshirt freshman?

They all do. Or close to it.

The only conclusion by saying "we're young" in comparison to other teams is that you are young at the positions at which you actually have your most talented players.

And probably 70% of the importance is on the QB itself.

Most people don't care if you have a O-line that is young or old as long as they are functional.

Having a Big Ten caliber QB starting as a freshman or sophomore would mean you are young and have upside.
My conclusion by PJ saying we are going to get younger next year means we will have a younger QB next year and the year after.

I've heard PJ spout this but now I saw it in print in the Nebraska program I was reviewing before trashcanning. Reminds me of the business consultant joke "Do you realize 40% of your employees call in sick on a Monday or Friday?"

I've heard PJ spout this but now I saw it in print in the Nebraska program I was reviewing before trashcanning. Reminds me of the business consultant joke "Do you realize 40% of your employees call in sick on a Monday or Friday?"

Actually had to ponder that one for a second or two.:rolleyes:

They all do. Or close to it.

The only conclusion by saying "we're young" in comparison to other teams is that you are young at the positions at which you actually have your most talented players.

And probably 70% of the importance is on the QB itself.

Most people don't care if you have a O-line that is young or old as long as they are functional.

Having a Big Ten caliber QB starting as a freshman or sophomore would mean you are young and have upside.
My conclusion by PJ saying we are going to get younger next year means we will have a younger QB next year and the year after.

But do they have 14 listed on the depth chart, 11 in two deeps?

So what school doesn't have 44% of their football team as freshman or redshirt freshman?

We can't start a new thread for everything PJ says that is wrong, misleading, and/or just BS. If ever there was a time to start an "All thing" thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom