2018 Gopher Baseball

Yep. I just looked and found 2 singles (bench reserved) in section 19, wherever that is, and 4 SRO in SRO 1.

Looks like all single seats are gone and I only see 1 standing room ticket available. I have a feeling that some might get freed up if people are ordering or if the other teams have to return some tickets so keep checking.

I think I read somewhere that the other schools each got 400 tickets.

Disappointed that I couldn't get Canisius tickets, but bought 2 to game 6 in the hope we are going to playing and possibly closing out the pod

Here's the latest count that I see:
Game 1: 0 chairbcak, 214 bench, 0 SRO
Game 2: SOLD OUT
Game 3: 1 chairback, 222 bench, 0 SRO
Game 4: 0 chairback, 2 bench (not together). This was briefly listed as SOLD OUT so someone must have had them frozen in their cart and released them
Game 5: 1 chairback, 246 bench, 6 SRO
Game 6: 0 chairback, 179 bench, 4 SRO

I have a chairback ticket for Friday (both games) that I can't use.. If anyone is interested I am giving them away..

Good luck to you guys today. I made a comment to my friend after the 2015 that Anderson was lagging behind in recruiting and was nearing his end. Boy, was I wrong. The program's resurgence couldn't happen to a better person.

[URL="[/URL]

Good luck to you guys today. I made a comment to my friend after the 2015 that Anderson was lagging behind in recruiting and was nearing his end. Boy, was I wrong. The program's resurgence couldn't happen to a better person.

[URL="[/URL]

Thanks FatNTired. Baseball is probably the only sport where I root for the other Big Ten schools without hesitation. The sport is so stacked against teams based on geography that we have to stick together for the good of the game. I like the direction of Iowa's program. They are definitely part of the reason the Big Ten has had a resurgence in recent years.

Latest update on ticket availability. The amount remaining is the number of seats/benches. I would assume they would sell standing room tickets after that.
Game 1: 176 remain
Game 2: SOLD OUT (including standing room)
Game 3: 171 remain
Game 4: 0 remain, standing room only still available
Game 5: 226 remain
Game 6: 99 remain

Looks to be great day to be at Siebert. Will our super fan be there?

Wow, Gonzaga skipper with complete disregard for his pitcher's arm. 137 pitches. I understand the game is pivotal but that's a bit excessive in my opinion. Let's hope they close this thing out though.

Man, big time choke job by Gonzaga's closer and they blow it... too bad.

Man, big time choke job by Gonzaga's closer and they blow it... too bad.

Shoot. IIRC, that was gonzaga's only ace. If MN wins tonight we would have faced their #2 who is not nearly as good as UCLAs #2.

Win tonight 1st though!

Thanks FatNTired. Baseball is probably the only sport where I root for the other Big Ten schools without hesitation. The sport is so stacked against teams based on geography that we have to stick together for the good of the game. I like the direction of Iowa's program. They are definitely part of the reason the Big Ten has had a resurgence in recent years.

Agree with this 100%

Close play at 3rd for the third out. Thought he had it. Still think he had it after the replay. 0-0 end of 1.

5-0 Gophs in the bottom of the second! Great half inning.

47 pitches by Stevenson at the end of two. He'll need some quicker outs if he is going to survive the Gophers.

One more...6-1. Nice seats out in left field on the berm. Looks pretty comfortable out there.

Apparently only a couple "suckers" or one for sure...meaning me that not at the game. 7-1 (end of 4). Weird posting into a vacuum here.

HELLO HELLO...anyone out there? 10-1 Gophers end of 5. Looks like I got this whole thread to myself...no trolls, no nothing!

HELLO HELLO...anyone out there? 10-1 Gophers end of 5. Looks like I got this whole thread to myself...no trolls, no nothing!

You're not completely alone. I'm streaming the game with ESPN's Apple TV app. The game image quality is good, but the quality of the commercials is terrible.

The Gopher's are clearly outclassing Canisius. It should be a good game with UCLA tomorrow.

You're not completely alone. I'm streaming the game with ESPN's Apple TV app. The game image quality is good, but the quality of the commercials is terrible.

The Gopher's are clearly outclassing Canisius. It should be a good game with UCLA tomorrow.

Oh man, I do have a friend!!!!!

Ready to order some Home Chef?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still cruising tonight. End of 7, 10-1. Gophers looking good. Will be interesting to see how far Max can go tonight.

I'm following on Twitter, but appreciate the comments on the play from you all. Like to see the whole lineup getting in on the action.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Nice victory tonight! 10-1. Now if the rain will hold off, it should be a good day on Saturday.

Nice victory tonight! 10-1. Now if the rain will hold off, it should be a good day on Saturday.

Yep. Guys settled in after the first couple of innings and really took care of business.

Reggie Meyer was again stellar and got contributions throughout the lineup.

8 solid innings from Reggie Meyer for the win. Reggie didn't have his best stuff but made the big pitches when he needed to. 8 innings 5 hits 1 run 1 walk and 6 strikeouts. Jeff Fasching pitched the 9th allowing 2 hits and striking out 2. Gophers used a 5 run 2nd inning to really bury Canisius and then just kept tacking on. Gophers got production throughout the lineup with hits from all 9 starters. Multi hit games for Terrin Vavra with 3 hits and 3 RBI, Toby Hanson had 3 hits drove in a run and scored a couple, Cole McDevitt 2 hits including an opposite field home run, and Jordan Kozicky with 2 hits. Gophers are schedule to face UCLA at 7 tomorrow hopefully the weather allows for that.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

8 solid innings from Reggie Meyer for the win. Reggie didn't have his best stuff but made the big pitches when he needed to. 8 innings 5 hits 1 run 1 walk and 6 strikeouts. Jeff Fasching pitched the 9th allowing 2 hits and striking out 2. Gophers used a 5 run 2nd inning to really bury Canisius and then just kept tacking on. Gophers got production throughout the lineup with hits from all 9 starters. Multi hit games for Terrin Vavra with 3 hits and 3 RBI, Toby Hanson had 3 hits drove in a run and scored a couple, Cole McDevitt 2 hits including an opposite field home run, and Jordan Kozicky with 2 hits. Gophers are schedule to face UCLA at 7 tomorrow hopefully the weather allows for that.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

almost time to make reservations for Omaha. A co-worker from there said there are always tickets available.

Top Bottom