Facebook Watch - Casting Options?

LaCrescentGopher

Reaction score
Sorry if this was covered in another forum, but with the upcoming games this weekend on Facebook, does anyone know if this can be casted using smart tv, Apple TV, chrome cast, fire stick, etc? Would rather not have to watch on a device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your laptop has an HDMI port and you have an HDMI cord, you can hook it up to your TV.

I believe there is a Facebook app for Xbox which is what I am planning on using. If not, then I'll use the Internet explorer app on Xbox and see if that works.

I'm going to hit up Internet Explorer on my smart TV and try it that way. Otherwise HDMI cables will work too, I suppose.

I have to admit I have been out of the loop on this one. So the next two games are only shown on Facebook?

Never mind I see there is a thread on this further down and will read up on it

If you have a streaming device (ie Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, or Apple TV) add the PlutoTV channel. Stadium Network is one of the free channels, game will be on there. Pretty slick. I just checked it out myself right now.

If you have a streaming device (ie Roku, Amazon Fire Stick, or Apple TV) add the PlutoTV channel. Stadium Network is one of the free channels, game will be on there. Pretty slick. I just checked it out myself right now.

Thanks, I just downloaded the PlutoTV app on Roku. Looks to be free and looks to be working.

(This works on laptops too)

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not sure the Pluto TV route will work since the press release said the games will be streamed exclusively on Facebook.

Sent from my LGL41C using Tapatalk

Like I said in the other thread, I'm not sure the Pluto TV route will work since the press release said the games will be streamed exclusively on Facebook.

So the game will not be on BTN2Go as another Option?

I read the whole thread and I answered my own question thanks.

Top Bottom