***OFFICIAL ALABAMA A&M AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
The next 8 days are big for and a clean sweep would be huge, but it all starts tonight. We can't overlook anyone, in spite of a big NYC trip forthcoming. Stay focused, stay hungry and then we can turn our eyes to the Big Apple.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be cheering in section 120!! Go Gophers!!

This has all the makings of a trap game. As 38-point favorites, we might only win by 20.

Looks like Konate has been practicing ripping off his sweats. Whoosh...No problem.

Much better defensive effort so far.

Who at Fox/BTN do we have to yell at to get fouls/bonus added to the graphics?

Still giving up 3's at an unbelievable clip.

IW is forcing it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Alabama A&M is absolutely awful. Their defense is laughably bad.

Our guys are practically sleepwalking and they still are up by almost 20.

Scary moment there for Fitzgerald. Hope he's OK

He looked ok on that dunk...man!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Maybe it's because he is an Iowegian but JS annoys me. I do not care that he did not care about assists or that he was not in BB shape until the end of the season. It's not about U JS.

Tough crowd.

47-25 going into half, on pace to give up 50 and score 100. Murphy shooting 100% on 6 shots, taking guys off the dribble from the perimeter. Lynch and Coffey 3-4, and Mason 5-9. Fitzgerald 3-3 with 5 boards.

I'm certainly not going to fret about 3-4 three pointers given up. Not sure what more people could ask for.

Tough crowd.

47-25 going into half, on pace to give up 50 and score 100. Murphy shooting 100% on 6 shots, taking guys off the dribble from the perimeter. Lynch and Coffey 3-4, and Mason 5-9. Fitzgerald 3-3 with 5 boards.

I'm certainly not going to fret about 3-4 three pointers given up. Not sure what more people could ask for.

Especially since our opponents have put up a ton of threes and made tons of them in their past 3 games against decent competition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's because he is an Iowegian but JS annoys me. I do not care that he did not care about assists or that he was not in BB shape until the end of the season. It's not about U JS.

I was wondering the the color guy was. Ugh. Can't stand him. Hey Cory, bring Dan Gladden in for the second half. He can't be worse.

Top Bottom